Love Unstruck

A/N
Okay..here starts the real story. I know some of you may be wondering how Kim's 'plan' is going to work, but just carry on reading, you'll find out one day.

As for now;

Enjoy, my Munson Babies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDDIE MUNSON
There she stood. Yellow, almost white hair that reached no further than her underarms. Eyes glossy, greener than freshly mowed grass in the summer. Lips plump and full like they use to be. Her skin just as smooth, looking not a day over 19.
How could this be?.
How could she be stood right there in front of me?. How could it be possible?.

"You look..shocked." Kim said with a noticeable gulp, her eyes failing to stay on mine as I stared down at her, feeling an overwhelming sensation to scream.

I didn't chuckle, or respond. Fuck, I didn't even breath. I didn't know what to do in this situation. Though I knew of the truth, it didn't stop it from tearing my brain apart bit by bit.

Kim sighed and looked to ground for a moment, her head lifting slowly before titling to the side.

"Say something." She whispered with her eyes on my lips. "Anything. Say something." Her gentle voice rang in my ears.

"I-I-I.." I stuttered instead. "You're...I...how...", I mumbled under my breath, dumbfounded.

My mind felt like I was trapped in a dream, nothing made sense. Her hair, her eyes, her lips...it was all as I remembered it. Yet she looked...so different - So...real.

Was this really happening?. Was this really her?. Was it actually Kim standing before me, with her sweet smile and gentle voice, or was it simply a figment of my mind?. I struggled to form the questions, as my emotions overwhelmed me.

"My dad told you." She stated with squinty eyes and parted lips. I nodded slowly, unsure of whether her next words would be what I wanted to hear.

A chuckle fell from those lips I had missed so much, and it took me a second to register that I was now crying. I was crying. I was crying for her and because of her.

"Eddie.." Kim whispered up to me, reaching her sonorous and customary hand out to take place on my cheek. "Baby.." those words caused a hiss to leave the back of my throat.

"You were g-gone.." I managed to get out through the dryness of my mouth. "Y-you were gone a-and you made us believe..made us all b-believe.." I shook my head and closed my eyes. It was too damaging to see her, to be more than aware that she had been alive this entire time whilst we all grieved for her when she wasn't even dead.

"I know," Kim admitted. Her hand fell from my cheek, dropping back to her side, as if that was all the explanation she was going to give. I waited for her to continue, but she looked away. I blinked back my tears, feeling a sudden need for answers.

"Why?" I asked softly. "Why didn't you come back? Why did you make us think you were dead?" I paused as my voice quivered again.

"I wanted to come back," she said with a voice that was almost too soothing to be human. "I wanted to come home and be with you again, be with you all..but I couldn't, Ed." She shook her blonde waves and blinked back the tears, the same as I.