Prologue: Friday

-Firey's POV-

The Weird Trash Can, who is he? Why did I see him in my dreams? Is he some kind of intruder... Is he some kind of...

I suddenly woke up from my weird dream and the time from my alarm clock is 7:33 AM. "For goodness sake, I'm late again!" I blurted to myself. I swear, something is preventing me from waking up in time. I quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a shower, then I quickly put on my school uniform and bring my black jacket alongside. I quickly rushed downstairs and my siblings are nowhere to be seen. "Oh God, the bus forget about me, didn't it" I muttered in panic. In addition, they forgot to leave me breakfast. I quickly grabbed my lunch and my water jug and  took a run way to school. 

My name is Firey Flammen and I'm a 2nd year in high school. I live in San Francisco, California alongside with my siblings. It's the year 2025 and the scenery here is serene yet the city is crowded.

As I run my way to school, I ate an energy bar as 'breakfast' and later a pepper mint so that my breath is as fresh as someone brushed their teeth. Eventually, I reach the train station leading to my school. I catch a breath and drink water to replenish my energy. Eventually, the train arrived at the station where my school is. I quickly rush out from the train and start running again. Don't worry about me, I'm a fast runner.

And finally, I arrived at school after all of that running. I check my watch and it's 7:56. I show no rest and quickly rush to my classroom. Some of my classmates/friends greeted me, others are doing their own stuff. I arrived to my classroom and just like everyday, the girls greeted me. Yes, I'm a popular guy in school and the girls in my class are friendly to me. 

"Well well well, if it isn't Firey" Razor Blade said. Razor Blade is a bully in my class, he hangs out with his friends which is at the other sections. "Hey! He just came here! He must be running his way to school" Petroleum defends. Petroleum is my close friend, alongside with Loser and Alcohol Bottle. "You want a fight, Huh!? I'm on to it!" Razor Blade harshly answers back Petroleum. "It's on, asshole!" Petroleum replies as he prepares himself to fight. But they got interrupted by Leafy. "You two, it's early in the morning to fight" Leafy scolds the 2. Leafy is the prettiest student in our class, most of all of the boys in the other sections are fell in love with her. They confessed them in the past but Leafy all rejected them. The other girls called her a 'bittersweet person'. As Leafy scolds the 2, I was interrupted by another girl in class, Liy. Liy is another pretty woman in our class, she has a nice attitude on the top, but some people are unlucky to see her other side which I don't know she had. I have no clue about her 'other side'.

The class bell rings and all of us arrange ourselves, waiting for the teacher to enter. I sat beside the window and the person who sat beside me is Liy. It's very awkward for me to sat beside a girl, I mean, she could tease me any time without the teacher noticing it. While we are waiting for the teacher to enter the class, Liy catches my attention. "Hey Firey~" Liy muttered to me. "What is it?" I answered back. "Hm~ It's weird for you that always missed the bus all the time since the last 9 weeks. What's the reason for that~" Liy asked. "Don't tell me you slept with another girl or perhaps, you did it~" Liy seductively answered to me. "W-what are you talking about, I'm still a virgin, you know!" I respond to Liy with a little bit of red in my face. Liy giggles at me as I got teased by her.

(Time Skip: Recess Time)

"Goddamn, Math was hard!" Alcohol Bottle complained. "You said!" Loser answers back. "It's obvious that math is hard, we have to find about X and shit, then now we have to learn about Trigonometry?! I'm not Albert Einstein you know!" Alcohol states. They noticed I was just silent after I ate my breakfast. "Ehh, Firey, what's the problem?" Petroleum questions. "Oh, n-nothing. It's just, I woke up late again." I answered. "That's weird, what's suppose to be the issue?" Petroleum questions again. "Don't tell me the reason you woke up so late is because you slept with a girl since the last 8 weeks!" Loser fretted. "What? No, why would that happen!" I deny. "I agree with Loser." Alcohol Bottle stated. "No, guys, you wouldn't understand!" I said because it's all a misunderstanding.

"Firey, we're just kidding, of course! There's no way you would sleep beside a woman!" Alcohol Bottle said. "Yeah, as long as we are here!" Loser added. "... Thanks guys" I answer. 

(Another Time Skip: After School)

My friends are off early to the mall to play at the arcade, leaving all by myself. I walk my way back to the classroom and saw Liy greeting me.

"Hey Firey~" Liy greeted to me. "Oh hey, you're also going home?" I asked her. "Yeah, but before that, I have a request." Liy said while she starts blushing a bit. "Go ahead. What is it" I said in agreement. 

"Could you go... On a date with me?" Liy pleaded to me. What, I have to go on a date with her? My friend would be jealous and my parents are probably disappointed to me when I do that. "I mean, tomorrow is Saturday, so you must be free, right?" Liy added. I wasn't able to answer back yet, I have to think my regrets and the consequences. Finally, I was able to answer her. "Sure." I replied with a serious tone. Liy is so happy to my agreement, she's always that happy, but never in this time.

Liy suddenly hold my hands. "Our date will be at the mall where you friends always play at, the time of our date will be 3 in the afternoon, okay?" Liy explains to me. I smile her back and answer "OK" as an answer. Liy let go of her hands to mine and starts to say farewell on this day. She ran to the corridors and run her way to her home, and I just stand there, just to remember this moment of my life...