Prologue: Origin

Long ago, there is nothing, it's dark, empty, cold, and an infinite void of darkness. One day, the 4 Primordial Ones arrive to the void of darkness. The Primordial Ones consists of Creation, Life, Death and Destruction. Creation, who he creates the whole cosmic multiverse within a palm of his hands. Life, she provides vivid expressions to the creations. Death sustains the order and balance between life and death. He brings the presence of lifelessness when a creature's time has come. Destruction destroys the evil and maintains the order of power.

However, everything would change, as Creation is experimenting on the first ever humans, his prototypes would disobey him, creating what's known as 'Demons'. The first demon is known to be as Lucifer, a prideful being that looks himself as the perfect ultimate lifeform. Destruction tried to annihilate Lucifer, but Lucifer casts a spell on him to turn rogue. Death faces against Lucifer while Life and Creation tried to control Destruction. Lucifer narrowly escapes Death and flees to the planet Terra, which is now called Earth. However, to prevent widespread damage to the whole cosmic multiverse, Creation made a seal to lock up most of Destruction's destructive powers, and send Destruction to planet Terra.

As time goes by, Lucifer creates the Demonic Essence, turning any lifeform into a demon. First being Greed, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and the latest being Wrath. The 6 of them alongside with Lucifer, creates the first ever demon faction, the 7 Deadly Sins. They wreak havoc to any creations they see. Destruction is sealed at the time, so there's absolutely no one to stop them. They also possess and turn some humans into demons. 

To prevent this, the humans create a demon exterminating group generation by generation. From the Prophets to the Exorcists, from the Crusade to the Demon Slayer Corps. They all succeed on killing or evicting demons out of the demons. Today, there is a secret evil-slaying group that its name is unknown for now. It consists of multiple members from each species widespread across the cosmic multiverse, including demons themselves. The highest rank of that group is called the Hashira, inspired from the Demon Slayer Corps' Hashira, they consist of 9 members.

To this day, Destruction still remains roaming around this Earth, no one knew, even the mysterious group where is he...