┊004

──────═❀═──────
『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟒 』
──═❀═──
━『 Land of the Waves

The journey across the sea to the island was nerving. There was fog all over our vision and I was surprised at how our navigator could even see where he was going. The trip was quiet other than the occasional talking coming from Naruto.

Naruto had been in awe at the bridge the navigator took us by but Naruto had been silenced by him. Apparently, we would have been in trouble if they had heard us.

Kakashi also had to tell Tazuna that if he didn't inform us of the reason the Ninjas were after him, Team Seven's mission of bodyguarding him would end the moment we stepped foot onto the land.

And it turned out that Tazuna was being targeted by a man called Gato, the owner of the Gato company. Apparently, he does secret drug trafficking and takes over the nation's enterprising. He had taken control of the Land of Waves and didn't want the bridge to be built, so that's why Tazuna was getting targeted.

He then proceeded to gaslight us, saying to make us guard him all the way.

So now we are here in the Land of the Waves taking Tazuna back home safely. Sakura and I walked side by side while Sasuke and Naruto walked in front of us. Kakashi remained behind us with Tazuna.

Sakura and I gave each other a confused glance as we saw Naruto Walk in front of Sasuke and frantically look from side to side.

"There!" He yells out, throwing a kunai to the right all of our eyes widening at his actions. "Heh, just a mouse."

"Quit trying to show off! There was nothing there in the first place," Sakura exclaims pointing at Naruto.

"Please don't use Kunai recklessly," Kakashi says. "They can be dangerous."

Tazuna yells, "Hey brat! Don't be doing anything confusing!"

"Huh? I sense a presence there!" Naruto exclaims once more looking to the left.

"Um, Naruto that's just a ra-" I got cut off with Sakura scolding Naruto.

Instead of paying attention to their rambling, I followed Kakashi into the low-rise bushes to see what Naruto hit, well, almost hit. It was a rabbit. The moment Naruto realised what he almost hit he rushed over and started viciously hugging the poor creature and apologising to it.

"Naruto, maybe put the bunny down," I ask him with both my hands on, trying to get him to put the animal down, he did reluctantly with a sniffle. In return, I patted Naruto's back hoping that it would make him feel better and it evidently did.

"You're always so kind to me, Misaki," Naruto sniffles out, still feeling guilty about traumatising the bunny.

"Get down!" Kakashi shouts and we all bend down without question on why. A massive blade had been thrown at us before it swerved and hit one of the nearby trees. Standing straight back there was a man donned in high-waisted pants and arm warmers poised upon the handle to the blade.

Naruto was determined to head towards the mysterious man but I gripped his wrist to stop him, giving him a worried look. I knew he was trying to one-up Sasuke but Kakashi seemed to take fighting this man here much more seriously than the two Chunin Ninja we fought before.

"Well, well. If it isn't the rouge Ninja of the Hidden Mist, Momochi Zabuza!" Kakashi says.

Naruto broke out of my grip and started to run forward but Kakashi stopped him making me sigh in relief.

"You're in the way," Kakashi sternly says to Naruto. "Get back you guys."

"Why?!" Naruto protests.

"He's on a totally different level from the guys from the other day."