INFO

Alrighty! Just know, this chapter is just information! I'll start with explaining the clan life, if you wanna read this but you haven't read any books of warrior cats.

Clan life: When a kit is first born into the clans, they take on the suffix -kit. For example: Spotkit. After they are six moons (months!) old they become an apprentice, and they get the suffix -paw after their name. The apprentices have tasks like getting more bedding for the elders, getting ticks out the elders fur and much more. Apprentices learn battle moves, and they hunt prey for their clan. Apprentices have mentors, warriors (fully grown cats) teach them battle moves. When their mentor thinks their apprentices are ready for the name of a warrior, they go to the Clan Leader. The Clan Leader usually tells them they can. When a apprentice gets to be a warrior, they get a name with any suffix. For example: Spotpelt, Fastfoot, Crowfeather. It's whatever the leader chooses.

Alright, time to go to the roles! 

Medicine cat: They follow the life of medicine; they cannot have a mate or kits. They get dreams from StarClan, about any danger or anything else. They learn herbs, treat their Clanmates wounds, and this is really it.

Clan leader: They lead the clan; they do normal stuff like warriors, but they have the final say on everything and anything. They have Nine lives; given by StarClan. They do the dawn patrols, and they appoint a deputy.

Warriors: They hunt, protect and help the clan with everything they have got. They will die for the clan; and they follow the warrior code.

WARRIOR CODE

1. Warriors must not hurt their clanmates; this includes arguments leading to fighting.
2. Warriors must give food to the Clans Queens, kits and elders first. Then they can eat themself.
3. Kits cannot be apprentices until 6 moons, or older.
4. A warrior mustn't kill unless they have too; this includes battles against other clans. Return to rule 1 for the rest of it.
5. Cats mustn't steal prey from other clans.
6. Queens cannot fight in battles; for their unborn kits are too important.
7. Kits cannot wonder out of camp without a warrior with them
8. Elders may not fight in battle, same as kits.
9. All clan cats are obligated to help any hurt kits or queens or elders they see immediately; different clan or not.
THIS IS THE WARRIOR CODE
WARRIORS MUST FOLLOW IT IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE CLAN
BE CAREFUL OF EVIL CATS
THEY MIGHT NOT FOLLOW THE WARRIOR CODE
BEWARE...
Back to clan roles and what they do!

Queens: They stay in the nursery, get brought food, and just be chill.

Kits: They stay in the nursery, with their mothers until they become apprentices.

Apprentices: They learn warrior moves, hunt for the clan and fight in battles. Basically warriors but less responsibility. They sometimes, rarely, go on patrols for hunting or doing scent markers.

Elders: There old, they stay in the Elders den. They tell stories to the warriors, apprentices, kits and queens. They be chill.
Alright, that's it! I will make up herbs for medicine and stuff.
LETS GO BI-

Hi! It's your author, who does not have a life-
But uhm, I WOULD LOVE IDEAS-
And that's all
:3