Chapter 2

Sunstreaker's POV

"Hey Kid, What's your name?" I heard my brother ask the crying child in my arms. He was Nuzzled into my Chest and his hands were gripping my shoulders. The child looked up from my chest and sniffed.

"M-my n-name i-is...D-Damien." He said, quietly. Sideswipe and I almost didn't catch his name. Poor Guy. Wonder where his Parents are.

"Where you From, Damien?" My Twin asked, with a giant smile on his face.

"T-the n-neighboring s-state U-Utah. I-I live I-in S-Salt Lake City." He said as Sides and I sat down against a tech tower house building He nuzzled into my Chest again. Sideswipe Played with his hair and I just rubbed his back.

"What made you come down here?" Sideswipe asked. He still had the Damn smile on his face that made him look like some fucking sociopath.

"....." No Response. Just tears flowed down his eyes and Damien nudged his face into my chest some more. I had killed people, men and women, who pleaded like this to me all the time. In the end, I had killed them. Even their children. Just to put them out of their misery. Infants were easy, Five year olds were even easier. But there is something about Damien that makes me...I don't know...Not want to kill anymore. He's too innocent. He's too scared. He's too...Cute. He makes me want to turn back the clock and stop myself.

"Look, Kid, if you rather not talk about it, then that's fine." Sideswipe said, his smile faded.

"M-my S-stepm-mother a-abuses m-me e-everyday a-and her s-sons use m-me as a s-sex t-toy." He said, crying into my chest. I rubbed hi black hair and shushed him. He hugged me tighter and was not willing to let go. Sideswipe told him everything was going to be okay and that we would take him with us. I ended up nodding in agreement. I don't talk much so I just nod and grunt a lot.

Sideswipe and I have been together for many, many years now. Our parents left us when we were 5, so we don't know what parents are most of the time. But we met Optimus about two years ago and some of the time he is our main option to go to hang out with. Along with his team. We were just headed there when Sideswipe spotted the cute, small Cyber Book Computer and we decided to steal three of them.

Every one, from uptown to downtown then right in Cyber Central Square, is afraid of us. We have killed for years, as previously said. I just wish that we could take it all back. Damien makes me want to do just that. However, you can't change the past. The past can never be changed.

Damien POV

I sat on the yellow guy's lap and cried. If they bring me back, I'll get murdered for sure. I stop crying for a moment. Then, I look up. The guy is staring at my pathetic looking face. To be honest, I was actually nervous staring into those sparkling Golden Eyes. Even though, they were tender and actually giving me sympathy. The eyes twinkled and sparkled making my eyes do the same thing. The moon reflected on all three of us. It felt good to be free from Stepmom for once. Her sons aren't around to fuck me. She is not around to drag me outside and scream in my face.

"Excuse me, b-but may I-I a-ask y-your n-names, p-please?" I asked, with a cracked voice. They both smiled. I'd never thought I'd see such tender smiles sent to me before. I've seen insane smiles, hungry smiles, and "prepare to die" smiles, but never in my life have I seen a beautiful pair of smiles.

"Of course you can, Damien. My name is Sideswipe and this is my two minute older twin brother, Sunstreaker. Call me Sides because I don't like it when people use my full name. It just sucks. Oh and call him Sunny for short, OK? Sunstreaker is just too long a fucking name. By the way, he doesn't talk much so don't think he'll reply. He just nods and grunts. He is so BORING sometimes." Sideswipe, I mean Sides, told me.

"So double mommy?" I ask, giggling in delight. Their eyes widened in shock.

"Mommy?" Sides asked. I nodded, still giggling. They looked at each other, shrugged, then smiled. They looked at me again and I got all shy and Modest.

"Yes, Damien. Whatever you say. You can call us Mommy. Or Double Mommy or whatever." Sides sighed, his red eye looking tender. Since their long thick black hair covered the right side of his face, he had only his red eye showing. Sunny was the opposite. Only one of his eyes showed bit was on the right side because his hair covered the left side of his face.