*Introduction*

*Characters*
_________________________________

Hi I'm Evelyn Groves I'm 17 years old and I live in Colorado now before we begin into my crazy life I think you need to at least know some of my favorite people and you'll hear more about me in a minute I like the suspense of giving details about me last , so first we have my best friend like ever
Cole Walter

Hi I'm Evelyn Groves I'm 17 years old and I live in Colorado now before we begin into my crazy life I think you need to at least know some of my favorite people and you'll hear more about me in a minute I like the suspense of giving details about ...

Cole has been my best friend since literally fifth grade are family's met when we moved down here and me and Cole instantly clicked. We grew up together. I love how I can hang out with Cole and be myself he makes me feel free.  I used to have a major crush on him in 6th grade it went away before freshman year I mean I think it did there are moments when I wonder what I would be like to be with my best friend but I know I couldn't ever risk breaking up and losing him . Well anyway now you know about him let's move on to his girlfriend.

Erin

This is Erin and believe it or not we are actually decent friends when you first meet Erin she can be a well

This is Erin and believe it or not we are actually decent friends when you first meet Erin she can be a well ... a bit of bitch at least if she doesn't like you and yes she used to hate me because she thought me and Cole were together but once we talked I told her Cole was all hers she's not all that bad when you understand each other I mean she's got a rough life at home and I don't really blame her for not trusting people . But anyway Erin and Cole are together one day and then broke up the next I honestly don't keep up anymore .

Next up we have Alex

Here we have Alex Walter who is Coles younger brother they argue like cats and dogs I honestly zone out when there both in the room

Here we have Alex Walter who is Coles younger brother they argue like cats and dogs I honestly zone out when there both in the room . Me and Alex are pretty good friends to I mean we don't talk much but when we do it's friendly conversations . Alex was dating Paige but something happened between the two boys and her and it blew up in all their faces. But that was a few summers ago it's done but I still see the way Alex looks like Paige.

Ok so what you have all been waiting for
Me aka Evelyn Groves

Ok so what you have all been waiting for Me aka Evelyn Groves

This is me Evelyn . And I don't really know what to say about myself I mean I get along with almost everyone , I'm and only child and my mom and dad , (Chase and Lia Groves )  are out of town a lot so I stay with the Walters a lot. I enjoy riding horses , reading , spending time with my friends , art . I enjoy flowers and Coffee oh I love Coffee . I try to be the best possible version of myself every day , for the people I love , so this is me Evelyn Groves and this is my story on how I fell in love with .... Well I can't spoil it yet !

__________________________________
All of the other characters in the show are still the same .
I do not own any other characters other than Evelyn and her parents
I hope you will love the story!
I don't know if smut will be in this book . It's up to y'all .
Lots of love ❤️
From - Ava .