Seven

I woke up the next morning .... The thoughts of what happened last night still on my mind . I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened I mean I should stay with Alex right ? I mean if me and Cole became a thing and we broke up are friendship would be ..... idk I'm making excuses .

I get up and get dressed for school I needed to talk to Cole.
I arrive at school and see Skylar and Gracie waiting for me at on the left side of the school.
Hey guys
Hey Skylar says
Hey girl says Gracie
We start walking to class and begin talking about drama and all your normal teenage tea.
EVELYN ! I hear his voice yell at me from the other side of the hall .
Gracie and Skylar walk to class and I head towards Cole
Hey
Hey Cole says
I wanna talk to you like now I say
Ohh sure your not worried about being late are you ?
No not today ......
We go to our schools courtyard
Listen Cole I'm sorry for the kiss we shouldn't have I'm with Alex it would be a mess.
Seriously eve
Yes Cole are friendship means a lot to me and I don't wanna take a chance in ruining that .
Yeah it sounds like a lot of shit to me
Well whatever Cole I say walking towards the doors to the school.
No no wait . Listen to me okay , I want you okay and I think you want me to your just scared
I'm not scared
Eves come on now .
Whatever
I leave the courtyard and walk to class .

_______________
Alex's POV

The bell rings for 2nd period I haven't seen Evelyn today which is sorta odd .
I see Evelyn walking with Gracie and Skylar and Cole and his fan club walking behind him.
He's looking at her I mean is he really trying to play this game again .
Not having it I go up to Evelyn not letting my eyes off Cole and kiss her. I see Cole tense up his jaw locking and anger radiating off him .
She kissing me for a second before pushing me off
Alex no not PDA I'm not into that , and besides we're not even there yet .
I look at Cole he's smirking at the words coming out of her mouth .
_____________________
Evelyn's POV

I see him look at Cole and it clicks .
Seriously Alex
What ?
Oh so you're just kissing me in the hallway looking at Cole for no reason?
No no no it's just he happened to be there and I saw him that's it.
Yeah right I say as I push his shoulder and walk off heading to class.
________________________
Coles POV
Good going brother .
Shut up Cole Alex says in defeat
Hey I think she likes PDA just not with you.
What the hell are you talking about .
Nothing much .

It's lunch time and I see Evelyn in the lunch line I get up and start walking to her she looks like she is debating on what to eat. Hey Eves
Hey Cole
Wanna eat with me today ?
Your table looks kinda full
We can eat at a different table
Just come to the table with me and Alex she ways and begins walking to the table .
Hey guys she says sitting down at the table .
Hey Alex says but when he looks at me he says
What do you want Cole
I'm just here to sit with Eves I mean is that alright.
Yea it's fine , right Alex she says interrupting what he was gonna say.
Yeah sit down .
We eat lunch me and Alex glaring at each other the entire time.
_____________________
Seven is done !
Sorry for not updating as fast I have school
But anyway I kinda need ideas of what to do or what you guys wanna see cause I'm kinda having a writers block 😭
Anyway bye loves !
Ps: I'm also going to be doing a rafe cameron story and a Noah lalonde story !