*Four*

I leave the Lake house and head to Monty's where I'm meeting Alex and Kylie.
Hi guys I say walking and sitting next to Alex
Kylie is sitting opposite of Alex.
We eat pizza and talk Alex brought his favorite game. We hang out have fun for the rest of the evening.
__________________________________
Coles PoV
I kissed her I literally kissed my best friend I mean I liked it I've wanted to kiss her for like forever but didn't want it to mess up are friend ship, I know i overwhelmed her.
Me and some of my football buddies decide to go to Monty's for dinner.
I walk in see Evelyn and Kylie as well as Alex at a table together.
She's laughing at something Alex said
My blood boils a little I mean Alex really I'm her best friend and yeah I've been kinda distant with her but it's just the whole football thing is draining me.
Hey go get a table I'll be back I say walk towards the girl that's lips were on mine a few hours ago.
Hey Alex I say he looks up at me
What do you want Cole
Actually I just wanted to talk to Eves that alright
I say looking looking at her.
Oh uh yeah she begins to get up
Alex grabs her arm
Will you be back
Yes Alex
Ok he says I can see the way that he looks at her he likes her, I'm not happy about it.
She gets up and walks with me outside.
We walk til we're at a bench.
I look at her gosh she's so pretty
Sooo
Oh uh yeah listen I'm sorry about earlier I should've have done that we were buzzed and I'm Sorry.
It's um okay Cole
It's was getting awkward and that's what I was afraid of
Soo hanging with Alex now huh
Yeah he's sweet and nerdy and a great person .
I'm not thrilled about her answer about my brother but don't say anything
Well then imma go back Evelyn says kissing my cheek then walking back towards Monty's.
I go back in Shortly after he and sit with the guys but I end up watching her as Alex flirts with her the whole time.
_________________________________
Evelyn's POV
Hey come to my house tonight Alex says
Oh ok sure I'll just text my dad.
I text them letting them know I still haven't made a decision about moving.
We make it to Walter house as soon as I walk in I'm greeted by Danny but the rest of the Walters must have went to bed. When I come to the Walters house I either share a bed with Cole or sleep on a pull out in Katherine's old painting room.
Me and Alex hang out and then I go outside later in the night for a glass of water.
When im in the kitchen I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and what happens to be Coles face in the crook of my neck .
Shew Cole give me a heart attack why don't you .
Cole laughs but it's muffled by my neck.
He turns me around.
How are you Eves
I'm good you ?
Good better if you'd come and cuddle with me.
Cole I don't know about tonight
Please
Oh ok
He grins like a five year old and rushes me up the stairs
We walk into his room and he lays down and brings me with him
We drift off to sleep in the imbrace of the other.