*Two*

I pulled up to my house my parents car in the driveway.I walk into the house the smell of whatever pasta we were having for lunch.
Mom , Dad! I yell walking into the kitchen
Dining room I hear my mom yell
I walk into the dining room and sit down the looks on there faces says something but I don't know what.
Honey my dads says me and your mother are um getting a divorce.
It's for the best sweetie we're not really happy right now.
What you've been Married more that 20 years what do you mean divorce
Honey my dad says
So what are you gonna move houses or what
Your mom is moving to um New York you will have the option to go or stay ,
Honey my mom says for the hundredth time
I think you'll like the city but if you wanna stay here it's up to you.
Oh um I'm gonna think for a moment i say getting up from the table and walking to my room.
How am I going to decide I mean it's my mom or my dad I mean I can't leave but I kinda wanna see New York but I just wanted to go on vacation now to live there.
My mind is full and I need something to do so I call Cole
Ring ring ring ring ..... nothing
Ok well he's not answering and I don't really want to talk to Erin or Gracie or Skylar I mean I love them but there as indecisive as me.
I think for a moments before deciding to go talk to Coles mom Kathrine ,she's like a second mother to me we talk about everything.
I tell my parents were I'm going and then head to the Walter house.
I get to the house go inside and look around for Katherine but when I'm looking I see Alex. I trust Alex he is sweet and I know I can tell him about this.
Hey um Alex
Yeah he says looking at me with a grin, he is sitting on the couch in the living room.
Can I talk to you about something
Oh uh sure what's up
So my parents are getting a divorce
Soon as I said that Alex's face turned and he began showing concern like anyone else would.
Its okay Alex but my mom invited me to go move to New York with her.
Now when I said that Alex turned Pale.
Cole is all Alex says
I know I know i don't know if im going yet but you know I've always wanted to go I don't know what to do Alex
Hey hey whatever you decide we'll be here for you , I'll be here for you Alex says.
Thank you Alex  I say Hugging him .
I'mma get home it's about dinner time.
I kiss his Cheek and his eyes go wide but there not looking at me ... there looking at Cole.

Coles POV
__________________________________
I'm walking to the porch I've been watching football all day and have to come home for dinner.
I walk inside the house and see Danny, Nathan , and issac in the kitchen and the rest are outside.
I'm walking past the living room opening when I hear Alex talking to someone
I see Alex comforting Evelyn he's hugging her and saying he's there for her and when she gets up she gives him I kiss on the cheek.
I stare pissed I tell Evelyn everything and she's running to my brother for comfort not cool.
Oh hey Cole she says walking up to me
What are you doing I ask her calming down .
Oh um Alex was helping me make a decision about something it's been a rough day and I needed someone .
Why not me ? I ask
Cole are you jealous ? She laughs slightly
No I'm not jealous, I'm your best friend and you went to my brother for comfort .
Alex what the hell are you playing at .
Oh no your not blaming him . I called you Cole you didn't answer I went here you weren't here he was there for me when you weren't you can't blame anyone else but you.
and I can seek comfort in anyone I want to she says.
I don't know what to say .
We're all staring at each other until my mom comes in and tells us dinner is ready and invites Evelyn.
__________________
Evelyn's POV
____________________
Kathrine invites me to dinner and I say yes and text my parents to let them know.
I sit beside Alex still pissed at Cole I mean who is his barging in saying I couldn't ask his brother to let me vent to him.
I feel Coles stare the whole time we eat .
So um Evelyn Katherine says gaining my attention.
Yeah
I heard about the situation Kathrine refers to the moving situation and the divorce
Oh um yeah
Have you decided yet ? She asks with a sincere look on her face
Decided what Coles says looking at me but this time I meet back his stare.
Oh um I didn't know you haven't told anyone my apologies.
No um it's fine , no I haven't decided
Evelyn what's going on Cole says , I look around the table and see that everyone is waiting for me to answer.
Oh well um my parents are getting a divorce and my moms moving away and she said I could go with her if I wanted to.
I look at Cole his face turns paler than Alex's when I told him.
What no no you can't leave Cole says
I might not be leaving Cole
( everyone at the table except for Evelyn expected this reaction out of Cole they all knew about the way Cole felt for her , they way he got all excited when she was coming over and how his was on his phone texting her all the time)
Cole gets up and heads to his room
Kathrine gets up to handle the situation
But I quickly tell her I got it and head towards Coles room.
______________________
Another day another chapter done!
Hope you liked this one !
Love u all
Love Ava❤️