"Six"

I rush inside following Cole I don't wanna leave the house on a bad note .
Somehow Cole managed to get all away up to his room and shut and lock his door.
Cole I say knocking on his door.
He doesn't answer but I can tell that he's right up against the door.
I turn around when a pair of hands hug me from behind , when I turn around I see Alex
Oh hey Alex
Hey he says then gives me a kiss I kiss him back briefly before sorda pushing myself away before this gets out of hand.
But Alex goes in again pushing me up against Coles door like so cole knew what we were doing .
Ok Alex stop I say taking breaths .
Oh I'm sorry
No your good I just need to breath .
I turn around when I see Coles door open
He's staring at me and Alex like he wants to murder us both
Could you too not make out in front of my room
Sorry brother Alex says with a smug look on his face .
Well go to my room
Well Alex she was waiting for me so maybe she might want to talk to me .. Alone first .
Yeah umm Alex I say
Oh I'll be in my room after you get done he says will leaning in a kissing me one more time.
Cole takes my arm and then shuts his door .
What do you need Eves
Listen Cole for whatever reason I don't want to upset you .
I'm not upset I'm aggravated.
Why? I mean can you and Alex make up please I know your history with Paige and stuff and Alex is having a hard time with that so can you make up so he can move on ?
What like move on like with you?
Yes Cole
He laughs slightly looking at me like I'm saying a bunch of crap .
Evelyn not in any lifetime will I make up with my brother so he can be with you .
Why!! I mean was the Paige thing really that ordeal I mean your with Erin now.
I don't care about the Paige thing Evelyn okay or the Erin thing .
Listen Eves Cole says backing me towards his door.
My back hits the door and his faces inches away from mine .
When he kisses you .. do you feel the way you do when I kiss you .
I was frozen in shock I mean I know we kissed but it was part of a game .
Listen Cole , regardless of what I feel, or felt I'm with Alex I mean Cole we were best friends and your history with girls isn't exactly ... welll you get it . I mean the what you just said about Erin I could never .
Listen to me Evie I know my brother and me have a past when it comes to girls and he's still my brother and I wouldn't want to deliberately hurt him . I mean the Paige thing was a complete misunderstanding I told you about this .
But Evie .... Cole grabs my hands and then let's them go and grabs my face softly.
I can't not want you ....
Stunned , happy , scared .... All at once these emotional reactions came through and before could even think I pressed my lips onto his kissing him and he kissed my back instantly Cole was kissing me softly but also with passion and hunger .
Then it hit what I was doing cheating
No no no I say breaking up the kiss or say make out .
Evelyn
No Cole I'm with Alex
Evelyn you kissed me back you obviously feel something for me eves I've waited forever.
I Can't do this cole forget about it .
Seriously Evelyn don't go to him because he's easy .
Without responding to him I walk out of his room down the stairs and out of the Walter home fearing what was going to happen at school tomorrow.......
__________
Short chapter !!