Chapter 8.

Audrey's POV:

The place was filled with silence and terror. No one moved nor spoke anything. I can feel my own heartbeat beating so fast from the quietness. The drug's effect completely went off just by looking at this man.

His veins are showing, his jaw clenches and his eyes are filled with so much rage. It’s like Lucifer itself is standing in front of me now. The bouncer went to the scene but they completely stopped on their tracks seeing him.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I spoke. “T-thank you for s-saving me”. I said with all my courage. No doubt his presence itself can make a man pee his pants.

“Thank you?”. He chuckled darkly and stepped on Alvin’s foot. Alvin screamed when we heard bones cracking into pieces, probably his. My whole body shivered  as I moved backward keeping distance between us or might end up killed. Alvin’s screams died as he remained quiet, he passed out from all the beating.

He began to stride towards me as I kept going backward, my whole body shivering as he looked at me darkly. Everyone watched him as he went near me and pinned me on the sofa, locking me between his two arms,

unable to move away.

“Si -sir??”. I stuttered nervously as he kept staring at me with those dark eyes. His gray orbs completely disappeared and only black remained.

He whispered into my ear. “You shouldn’t have let that happen My love”. He whispered darkly as all the color drained from my face when the truth slapped me. His voice is exactly the same as that stranger, even the way he calls me, it's all the same, he’s that guy in the bathroom. 

“You….” I look at him horrified as he smirks at me, figuring what I’m thinking then he frees me from his cage. I took that as a chance to escape. But before I could move his hand captured my wrist holding it tight. 

I lift up my head to look at him. “You’re not going anywhere without me”. He said before averting his gaze to everyone.

“Listen all of you, This woman here is mine. I don’t care who you are but no one…… no one touches what belongs to me. If any of you ever dare to touch a single strand on her hair, I’m gonna cut off your fingers and kill you like a piece of shit like this man here”. Everyone gulped and nodded but I was terrified by his words.

I'm not his, I don’t even know him and now he owns me. Just how crazy this guy is.

I tried to pull my hands off him but he was too strong. “Let go of me”. I shouted at him but instantly shut up when he glared at me.

“You’re mine from now on”. He spat angrily before dragging me with him, leaving the Bar as we went outside.

I wiggle in his hold trying to free myself from him. “Please sir, let me go”. I pleaded but he continued walking, not bothering to hear me. 

An idea popped into my head and I bit his hand. His hold got softened and I grabbed my hand from his freeing myself as I ran at the cost of my life. I ran without bothering to look behind me but it didn’t even reach a minute when a pair of strong hands locked me up, spinning me around as my lips met his.

He kissed me roughly as I stiffened, unable to move not knowing how to react. I felt him smile before cutting the kiss. “That should keep you quiet”. He said before lifting me up, carrying me on his shoulder.

“Wait, put me down, Mister, just leave me alone”. I hit his back but he didn’t budge a bit and carried me towards his car. 

I wiggle myself but that was a wrong move when he slapped my ass making me squeal. “You’d better stay still or I will fuck you right her in this garage and I’ll make sure to ruin your sweet little pussy with my cock and I’ll send you to heaven myself,you understand?”. 

That made me stop from moving as he put me inside his car, making sure to put on a seatbelt so I couldn’t move as he went to the driver seat beside me.

We drove off while I tried to keep calm altho my heart was bursting from nervousness. Who wouldn’t if a devil is taking you somewhere no one knows and you can’t even resist or you’ll end up going to the afterlife in no time.

After some minutes, the car halted as he unbuckled me, grabbing me with him. “Wait, where are you taking me?”. I asked, pulling myself from him. He groaned as he turned to me.

“I don’t have time for your games My love, you need to get punished”. He spat angrily as he continued dragging me. His jaw is clenching and he looks scary. I shut my mouth or I’ll end up getting myself killed here. I still don’t want to die.

We entered a hotel, a very tall hotel which he probably owned. Everyone immediately lined up when they saw him. They greeted him just like what we did but he didn’t  care as he continued dragging me inside.

We went in front of a gold elevator that only the owner can use since it takes you to the presidential suits and went in. After a moment, the elevator opened in a gold door which is the presidential suit.

He put his hand on the scanner and the door plunged open as he went in with me. The suit is ten times bigger than the normal suits you can have. Everything looks expensive, I don’t think I can ever afford any single thing here.

My thoughts were cut off when he pinned me on the wall and kissed me hungrily. “No wait please don-”. He didn’t give me time to adjust when he stuck his tongue inside me shutting me up.

I push him away but he’s too strong for me that I can’t fight back. He grab my wrist and put both my hands above my head.

“Hmmm”. A moaned escape from my mouth when he bit my lower lip, that made him smile. I felt myself drowning from his kissess making the drug effects went back to my senses as I can feel my body getting hotter.

I tried to kick him but he slid his leg between my thighs in a blink of an eye before my kick could reach his groin. Now, I’m completely lock between his body and the wall with no way out, I’m slowly loosing my strenght to resist him.

His kissess went down to my neck as he suck and licked there leaving a mark while his gaze is focus on me. My eyes welled up, I should have fight back earlier before it got to this, now I can’t run from him.

“Please no…. Not again please”. I cried but that made him even more mad when he rip off my shirt in a harsh way. Tears flowed down to my cheeks when he carried me towards the bathroom. 

“Please anyone…. Help me, please I’m begging you anyone”. I shouted that made him laugh darkly as he bite my ear making me flinch. “It’s no use, this suit is soundproof, no one can save you from me My love. Not you, not me, not even god himself can stop me from punishing you…..” A muffled cries escape my mouth. “ Cuz you’re only mine, no one can change that”. He finishes off putting me in a bathtub full of water. 

L.J💞