Chapter 12.

Hey Nakama's sorry if it took me long to update. My classes started and it's my anime week again so sorry. Anyway enjoy reading this chapter and please vote and follow for more.💞 L.J

1500 words only:

Third Person's POV:.

Audrey sat up to where she was sitting a while ago. It has been a week since Tyson brought her and locked her up in this big mansion. There’s a lot of maids but no one is allowed to talk to her unless it’s time for her to eat or they’ll end up getting fired. Audrey tried to talk to them too but they would just bow their head and walk out and it’s killing her.

Nevertheless, guards are watching and surrounding the whole mansion and it’s impossible for her to get out even if she can, she’ll doubt she can run away from him. Tyson is like a devil and it always sends shivers down her spine whenever he’s around.

She felt like a true bird locked in a cage without any freedom but she’s still thankful that Tyson never forced himself to take her dignity, that’s all she has left right now.

Audrey’s POV:

I sighed and looked around me. Everything is quiet, even the people here are unfriendly. I’m dying from boredom. I went over to my window opening the curtains and the warm breeze of air hit my face. The air is so fresh and relaxing that I instantly close my eyes feeling the warmth and inhale deeply.

Then I opened my eyes to see the view from up here. As usual the whole place was surrounded by armed men, there’s no way out for me here. 

“Thinking of running away kitten?”. I heard that baritone voice that always scares the hell out of me. I didn’t feel his presence until he spoke behind me, sniffing my neck in the process, making my whole body shiver from his minty breath on my neck. 

“U - uhm, I -I didn’t know your back”. I stammered. He always has this effect on me. He sexily chuckled before kissing my forehead and hugging me so tight.

“A second without you is hell”. He said as his hands started to rub my back in a gentle manner. “So, tell me kitten… what were you thinking?,, I don’t want to see you with that long face or I’ll end up killing those guards you were looking at earlier". He said in a dangerous tone while his hot tongue licked my bare neck turning me on. Even though I don’t want to, my body just can’t seem to resist. He drives me insane.

Thinking this is not good, I gently pushed him away and as I did, I realized his gray orbs turned black showing his madness. I quickly think of something to calm him. “You’re probably exhausted from work, do you want me to cook you some, I’m good at cooking”. I said and plastered my very sweet smile, trust me you don't want to get on his bad side.

That seems to work cuz seconds later, his face softened and hugged me again. “My princess would cook for me, my day couldn’t be any better”. He acts like a kid while smiling. Somehow, he looks so adorable and I kinda find it amusing. I’ve never seen him smile at anyone except for me. 

I patted his head like a kid but it didn’t bother him either, he just continued hugging me like I’m the most precious thing in the world.”Aight, take a bath first and I’ll bring you the food when I’m done ok?”. I’m really acting like a mother to him.

He chuckled before breaking away from the hug before I felt his soft lips brushing into mine. He continued kissing me after seconds he stopped and looked me in the eye. “You’re the tastiest food I’d ever wanted to taste”.  He seductively said before licking his lips and walking away straight to the bathroom. 

I snapped out of my trance and went downstairs. As soon as the maid saw me they bowed their heads with respect. It’s something that I’ve grown used to and I know they won't even talk to me like they always did so I just went straight to the kitchen to cook my favorite pasta. 

There’s three kitchens in this house and they’re as big as my apartment even bigger I think. 

I started to cook pasta without breaking it since Italians hate it when it’s prepared like that. Minutes passed by and the pasta was already ready, I inhaled the scent and definitely fell in love with its aroma. 

I put some on a plate and took it upstairs back to his room. I took big steps and opened the door but instantly froze when I saw his God like body standing with all its glory in front of me. Even if I saw those already, I just can’t seem to get used to seeing his features made so perfect. His hair is wet from the bath, water is dripping out of them. 

“Like I told you, you can have it if you want, it’s all yours no need to stare at it”. I snapped out of my thoughts when he chuckled sexily, my whole face turned red realizing he noticed me gawking at him. He went near me and pinched my cheeks. “You’re so adorable when you blush”. He said and planted a kiss on my temple. 

I can feel my knees wobble losing its strength from his charm. He noticed it and smirked before taking the plate out of my hand and putting it on the bed. He wraps a towel around his waist and he looks devilish while doing that.

Come on Audrey, snap out of it and stop gawking at him. 

My inner girl shouted at me and I hit my face causing him to turn around and look at me. 

“Princess, don’t you dare hurt yourself again, I hate it”. He growled, making me flinch from his voice.

“Uhmm so-sorry, I guess”. I blurted out. He gently smiled and pulled my hand making me sit on the bed with him beside me. He took the pasta and rolled some of it around the fork and put it in his mouth.

 I watch him eat and savor the flavor looking for his expression. A smile made its way to my lips when he moaned saying he likes it. He noticed me staring at him and  turned to me. Then a grin made its way to his lips.

“Open your mouth princess”. He ordered and I opened my mouth thinking he would feed me but it was a wrong idea when seconds later his tongue went inside me sucking my tongue making me moan. 

Then he passes the pasta he’s eating inside my mouth and breaks away from the kiss. “Chew”. He said and I savored the taste of the pasta in my mouth. A moan escapes from my lips when the taste melts in my mouth. I congratulated myself for making this delicious food.

“Shit, don’t moan, it’s turning me on”. He groaned in pain and I instantly stopped moaning. I watched his struggling expression and tried to find a way to excuse myself. 

“I’m gonna go and-”. Before I could stand up and walk out, I was already pinned on the bed with him on top of me. “Just a little bit of taste”. He said before ripping my clothes off.

“Wait, Tyson, no please wai-”. He sealed my mouth in his, cutting me off while his hands fondled my breast and pinched my nipples making my body surrender from his touch.

“You’re as sensitive as always, princess”. He lightly chuckled and put one of my nipples inside his mouth running his hot tongue around it. He was about to rip my thong when his phone rang stopping him from his tracks.

He groaned before getting out on top of me to get his phone. I quickly stood up and covered myself with the blanket. 

He was talking to someone on the phone and he looked pissed while playing with his hair. He had this mad expression on his face when he turned to me. His expression softened after seeing me and sweetly smiled, making my heart thump. As soon as he looked away he’s angry expression went back and my hand made its way to my chest beating so fast.

Moments later he put down his phone before walking towards me and kissing me on the lips. “I have something to go and take care of, make sure you stay here and don't ever get out, I’ll kill everyone in this house if you do”. He said and kissed me on the forehead before dressing up in a black suit.

He looked at me one last time and smiled before walking out with the pasta  after saying “I’ll be back sooner princess' ' and disappeared from my sight.

After some time, I got up and went to the bathroom. I strip all my clothes while turning on the shower and getting under it. The water fell down on me and it felt so refreshing.

My hand touches my chest feeling my heartbeat still beating so fast. Oh god, this is not good.