Chapter 11.

Audrey’s POV:.

After I was done eating, he went back to work, while he gave me one of his laptops so I could watch some movies and not get bored but I did when afternoon came and I got tired of watching.

I look at him, still busy tapping his laptop. “Don’t stare at it, it’s all yours”. He speaks, getting me out of my trance. I didn’t realize I was staring at him for a long time.

“Ohh sorry”. Was all I said. He sighed and walked over to me after cleaning his desk. 

“Come on, let’s go somewhere”. He said and dragged me with him.

Everyone keeps their head low when they see us walking. Tyson never cared tho until we got out of the building towards his car.

He opened the door for me as I hopped in, he went to the driver's seat and started the car and we drove off. 

When he said we were going somewhere he didn’t mention the hotel I’m working at. “I already moved your things back to your apartment in our house but you still have things left here right?... go inside first and get them, I’ll follow right after”. He said. I gulped. Am I really living with him?... But as things go now, I don’t have a choice but to follow his orders. He can go to any length just to keep me and I don’t want to see blood.

I nod at him and walk inside while he remains in the car calling someone. When I was inside, everyone turned pale seeing me, Am I a ghost or something?.

“Uhmm hello”. I muttered. Those who were at the bar with me looked stunned. “Audrey?”. They asked for confirmation and I nodded.

They walked towards me and touched me. “You’re alive”. Christine cried while hugging me. “I’m so sorry, If I didn’t bring you along with us, that wouldn’t happen, that damn Alvin, I didn’t know he was planning something on you, I’m really sorry”. Christine continued mumbling while crying on my shoulder. Andrea did the same.

“It’s okay, I’m fine, nothing bad happened”. I reassured them even though it turned out to be the worst. They wipe their tears as they break away from the hug.

“I’m glad, I don’t know what to do if something bad happens to you”. I smiled at them and told them it’s okay. 

“I’m just here to get my stuff and leave”. I told them.

“Wait, you’re leaving?”. Andre asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll find another job that’s why!”

“Isn’t this a good one already, big pay”. Christine blurted out.

“Yeah just stay here or we’ll lose a beautiful friend like you”. Andrea commented. I scratch my back.

“I have to-”.

“She’s staying with me”. I was cut off when someone spoke behind me. Everyone’s gaze turned to us. The two in front of me was shocked seeing Tyson behind me. Awkward I said to myself.

“Hey, go get your stuff we’re leaving now”. He softly whispered to me and I nodded. Saying goodbye to Christine and Andrea I went to get my things in my locker.

I heard the manager running towards Tyson before I dissapeared from their sight and got my things.

When I was done packing I went back to where Tyson was. This is my chance to escape but I don’t want anyone to get in trouble just like earlier. He’s serious when  he said he’d kill anyone.

“Done?”. He asked when I went near him. Everyone was still there looking shock as there gaze on me.

“Yeah”. I said