Chapter 9

Audrey's POV:

“Strip”. He ordered and I flinched. I remained quiet, not moving an inch even if my insides were dying, afraid of him. He got mad when I didn’t obey him and went near me. I gasped when he tore all my clothes including my underwear from me. Now, I’m completely naked in front of him.

My hands immediately moved to cover my private parts from his lustful eyes but that just made him angrier when he grabbed both my hand and tied it with my clothes he ripped apart as he went in the bathtub. 

I shook my head at him, I just can’t find my voice anymore to talk. He went near me, locking my petite naked figure in his fully clothed one.

“I don’t like disobedient people, kitten …” He spat. “Obey, or you’ll end up regretting it”. He warned but I remained silent. I felt like my soul left my body when he punched the wall beside me.

“Damn it”. He cursed before groping both my breasts with his hands as he kissed me aggressively. A wave of heat rushed through my body from his touch.  

“No stop it plea- Ahhhh”. I screamed when he sucked my breast with his mouth. His tongue is circling and playing with my nipple inside his mouth while I can’t push him with my hands tied, even if they’re not, I don’t have the strength to fight with him. I’m already turned on from his touch.

I gulped and moaned when his other hand made its way to my most private part. He touched me there, making me arch my back from his sudden contact with my flesh. “Fuck it… you’re soaking wet”. He murmured and went back to devour my other breast doing the same thing he did to the other one.

“Ahhhh No ~~ ohmmm, ughhh”. I resist at the same time slowly giving up from his domination. He played with my clit as my legs spread on their own giving him more access there. He positioned himself between my legs as his fingers traced my entrance making me welp.

“Ughhhh  ~~Ahhhh~~ ouhm”. I don’t know how to react when he inserted two fingers inside me. It hurt at first but an intense pleasure overpowered the pain I'm feeling. 

“You taste so great, princess, damn, it’s making me go crazy”. He said as his fingers slid in and out of me, making me lose myself from pleasure. He continued to assault me until I felt the knot building in the pit of my stomach as I exploded in his hands.

He stopped what he was doing and removed his suit revealing his perfectly molded body. His hands are veiny, his muscles are perfectly defined paired with an eight pack abs. His figure is a shape of V. Very perfect. Not to mention how drop dead gorgeous his face is. He’s more than perfect.

“Don’t stare at it too much….”. I blushed when he noticed me checking him out. He had this subtle smirk before leaning into my ear and whispered to me sensually. “They’re all yours “. Was all he said before his head went down between my thighs. 

I squealed when I felt his hot tongue licking me down there. I already lost myself completely. The pleasure he’s giving me is so much that it has turned my already turned on body.

“Fuck shit, so sweet”. He muttered between his kissess. He hardened his tongue and inserted it in my whole tongue fucking me.

“No ~~ sto ~~Ughhhhh”. Moaning is all I can do. He chuckled from my reaction. “You’re body’s too sensitive and delicious you know that?”. He grinned a killer smile before he stood up and removed all his clothes.

My eyes widened when he was huge. If I say huge, I mean too huge. It's gigantic, more than gigantic  cock sprung out. An evil smile formed in his lips when he saw my reaction.

“Isn’t it big?”. He asked playfully. I gulped not knowing what to do. Before I could think, my body moved on its own and I stepped back. “Don’t get close to me”. I muttered the words I should have said earlier.

“Scared?”.He smirked before leaning over to me and captured my tied hands in his. I tried to keep my hands away from him but it was too late when my hand had already cupped his big fat cock.

“Stroke it, Audrey”. He ordered. 

“I can’t”. I said and tried to pull my hands but he captured it and put it back. I gulped when I saw how dark his stare was. “This is your punishment, now stroke it or would you prefer doing it with your mouth……?”. He said darkly and groped my breast. “

..Breast……or….”. I shivered when he touched my throbbing sex. “......or with this sweet little pussy of yours”. 

“Choose”. He stated and without wasting a second I stroked his raging cock moving my hands up and down on it. This is the best choice I can get or I’ll end up losing my innocence in a psychopath like him. I know I’m like a bird in a cage with no way out here.

“Ahhhh Fuck it, princess ,fuck, fuck”. He cursed, feeling pleasure from what I’m doing.

“Shit, damn that’s so good princess”. His face is so erotic but still handsome as ever.

“Shit go faster, Audrey, faster”. I did as I was told and stroked him faster. I can feel his cock twitching every time I move my hand. 

“Shit”. He muttered before grabbing my legs and sticking them together. “What are you gonna do?”. I ask in panic. No he can’t do that. I tried to take my legs back from him but he’s too strong. Tears flowed in my face as I watched him smile.

I cried when the tip of his shaft rubbed my lower lips, sliding it. “No, no ,no please don’t”. I cried but he just grinned and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. “Hussh,, don’t worry, you’re still not ready…” He reassured me “..... but let me do this”. He said before rubbing his thing between my thighs. Pushing in and out, I too felt pleasure from it.

“Shit, fuck it”. He groaned while I moaned. “Ughhhhh ~ AHHH”.  

His moves became aggressive, as his mouth devoured my nipples, while playing the other one. He licks and sucks it like a baby leaving a mark there. Then his kisses went up to my collarbone then to my neck and claimed my lips. I didn’t respond from his kisses , I never did, but he didn't seem to care.

Moments later, I felt him getting bigger along with the knot building inside. I know he’s near too base from his movements. He became rough and faster and faster until we both exploded. 

His cum covered my breast and face as we were both panting from our orgasm. My face flushed realizing what we just did. 

He stared at me before smirking. “That was hot”. He chuckled while I remained silent, don’t know what to feel and do. He turned on the water as he pulled me closer to him washing all the cum in my body, cleaning me up. I remained stilled just watching his every action.

He caught me staring at him and I quickly look away avoiding his gaze.

“Audrey…” He whispered behind me. “You’re mine from now on”. Was all he said and that same word sailed my fate forever. 

●●■
Yo good eves, I decided to drop two chapters at the same time since I haven't been able to update for a while and there's  a reason why I keep the chapters short up to 1,000- 1,500 words but still I published two chapters so you wouldn't have a cliffhanger and wait for the next chapter.

Enhoy reading and please vote and comment, also visit my other story, "Escaping Lucifer's Bed". Thank u.

Love ya guys💞

L.J💞