CHAPTER:3

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

Having ammesia is like finding yourself all over again and educating yourself about your existence. And finding the purpose of life.

That's what I have been going through since I woke up with amnesia. Not knowing who I am, suffering abuse, and learning my younger brother is actually my half-brother, a mother keeping secrets like I have a twin sister.

I read the files all over again.

NAME: KITE CIAVARELLA

AGE: 41 (AGE 33 WHEN ARRESTED)

GENDER: MALE

NATIONALITY: SICILIAN

OCCUPATION: CIAVARELLA INC.

SPOUSE: MELBOURNE LISSA CIAVARELLA (ALIVE)

CHILDREN: KATRINA REBECCA AMAMDA CIAVARELLA (ALIVE), KATHERINE ROSALINE ELIZEBETH CIAVARELLA (?)

BACKGROUND: IT IS SAID THAT HE ALINGWITH HIS PREDECESSORS ARE PART OF A CARTEL IN NEW YORK, VANCOUVER, SEATTLE. BUT CIAVARELLA FAMILY HIDES THIS SECRET WELL BY USING THEIR CIAVARELLA INC. AS COVER. POLICE AND FBI HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO FIND A EVIDENCE BUT HAVE FAILED. A CASE WAS FILED A

IT'S RUMOURED THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFORMED INTO A MAFIA NOW. PERHAPS, DUE TO CONNECTIONS WITH THE BRATVA? A HIDDEN SOURCE SAID THEIR CONNECTIONS WITH BRATVA USED TO BE GOOD BUT NOW ITS POOR. REASON? UNKNOWN. ITS RUMOURED IN THE UNDER CRIME WORLD THAT ITS PERHAPS RELATED TO KITE'S YOUNGEST TWIN, KATHERINE CIAVARELLA. KATRINA CIAVARELLA IS WELL HIDDEN TOO. SHE IS SEEN ONLY AT SCHOOL BY THE PAPARAZZI. OTHER THEN THAT, SHE IS A GHOST, BUT HER TWIN IS RUMOURED TO BE DEAD OR A FOLKLORE. KITE'S WIFE IS LONGER SEEN ON HIS ARM EITHER. POLICE WENT TO INVESTIGATE, BUT FOUND NOTHING. THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ANY REASON ASWELL EXCEPT THAT THEY WENT AWAY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BECAUSE KATHERINE WANTED TO ATTEND A CAMP. AND HE SENT HIS HEAD OF SECURITY, VINNIE REVERA WITH THEM.

BUT THE WORRY LINES AND FROWN ON KITE CIAVARELLA'S FACE STATES SOMETHING ELSE, LONGING AND BETRAYAL.

My hands shook, and my face was void of emotion, whereas my mind was entire chaos. I wanted to cry, but tears wouldn't come out. I wanted to scream, yet no whisper. I wanted to slap myself, yet no strength.

It was like I was not even here.

Melbourne? My mom's real name is Melbourne? Or is Melissa not even Mom? Rosaline?

Rosa, remember, call me whenever. And especially when you reach there.

Who is that?

Why can't I remember him?

I frown. Him? Where- how did I-

I heard my mother's footsteps, she was coming up. I hid everything in my closet quickly. And went under the covers. Mom knocked at the door. "Honey? Are you asleep?" She whispers.

"About to. Was just going to close the lights." I cursed myself for speaking with a tremble in my voice.

Mom peaked through the door with worry. "Okay?"

I cleared my throat. "I'm fine.", And beamed at her.

She smiles. "Okay. Good night." She switches off the light and exists my room and shuts the door close.

I sighed. Thoughts raced around in my head repeatedly about what i just read. I pushed the covers off of me and glanced out the window.

It was dark outside, no sign of stars, just the dimlight of the moon. But I could still see his figure and pickup truck.