Part 20

It's been two weeks since I have made the trip to Barcelona, I still haven't spoken to anyone I will just go on socials. I have missed two games and loads for training sessions and I know Jonas and the board will be pissed. 

I lay on my bed and turn my phone once again and this time a message comes through, a message that catches my eye. 

Alessia💜: hey i dont know if you want to talk to me but i just want to know your alright, we miss you here, i miss you. im sorry i made you feel like you had to leave the country to escape me, escape us. i had time to think, please come back so we can talk? i miss you. if you dont want to talk to me please talk to someone else we are all worried. xx

Me: im okay, princesa i will be home soon xx

I read the message and my eyes water, I really do miss her, I miss the girls, Beth, Katie, Viv I miss the all.  

I scroll through my contacts and fine the person I want to call, I press the facetime button and wait for her to answer.

" Miss Ramos, where have you been" I am met with a bright smile and ocean blue eyes 

"  in Espana" I chuckle, 

"  thought you might of been, are you okay though?" she asked with concern in her eyes 

" I'm good, Leah I just needed space, a step back, you know?" I say and she nods 

" you might want to call Jonas, his pissed" she chuckles 

" ah shit, I thought he might be, how is everything at home?" I ask 

" its crazy as always but everyone misses you, its quiet and Katie has no one to chase around and annoy2 she rolls her eyes and I chuckle " Beth and Viv have been going out of their minds too" she says 

" I should call them" I say a little embarrassed

"si, call then and Jonas and hurry up and come back" she chuckles 

" I will" I smile and we stay on the phone for a bit longer then we say our goodbyes and then I get Jonas's number up and my thumb hoovers over the call button and a wave of anxiety hits me, I take a deep breath and press the call option and wait for him to answer. 

" Isabella, how I have been waiting for you to call" he says 

" hey, Jonas" I say shyly 

" are you okay Issy? where are you, what happened" he asked throwing questions at me.

" I'm okay, I am at home in Barcelona and a lot of shit went down and I needed time and space" I tell him. 

" okay, you should of let me know, or even one of the girls. The girls have been going crazy especially Katie, Less, Beth and Viv" he says and the thought of them for being worried about me makes me sad. 

" yeah sorry I wasn't thinking, I have spoken to Leah though" I tell him. 

" that's okay we all need a break now and then but we do have to speak about you just running off and misses games and training but we should do that in person. When are you back? hopefully soon right?" he says as statement then a question. 

" honestly, I don't know when I am back I haven't booked a plane ticket yet" I tell him 

" okay, well in that case, I'm just coming out with it, the board have suspended you for two games and has fined you two weeks wages" he tells me. 

" I'm going to stay here a little longer then" I tell him 

" okay, when your back come to training so we can have a meeting" he tells me

" okay, I will see you then" I tell him. We say our goodbyes and the phoneline goes dead. 

      I get another phone call of an unknown number, I answer it thinking it could be a member of the Arsenal board.

" hello?" I say 

" hey, Issy its Alexia how are you?" the Spanish captain says 

" oh hey Alexia, I'm good you?" I ask

 " yeah, I'm good, listen I heard that your in Barca and a few of us are going to the beach, I thought you might want to come" she says

" yeah, that'll be nice" I say smiling like she can see it. 

" okay, I will text you the time and meeting place and I will see you later" she says and we say good bye.

 I get ready and I have a little time before I leave so scroll through Instagram and I see that Arenal have announce my suspension. It's time to leave so I jump in my mums car and drive to the beach. 

I arrive at the beach, I park up and grab my beach bag from the passenger seat and then walk to the café we are meeting at, I walk in and I see Maria, her girlfriend Ingrid, Patri, Alexia, Lucy Bronze, her girlfriend Keira, Irene. P, Aitana, Salma, Marta, Asisat and then I see Ona sitting there watching me awkwardly, I give her a small smile and she gives me once back. We walk along the beach in conversation and then we find a spot, we set up and then Lucy and Keira go and get us mocktails. We spend the day having the best time, drinking mocktails, playing in the water, playing football and enjoying the Spanish sun and taking photos. 

I post them on Instagram, there's one of just me sunbathing and then in then sitting on a massive inflatable unicorn in the water, there's some group photo's, there's a video of me doing kick ups with a football and there's once of me getting a piggyback of Maria.

I captions them: oh no suspension, what ever shall I do?

The sun going down and I sit on the sand with the waves crashing at my feet enjoying the sun set and I feel someone sit next to me. I look to my left and I see Ona " hey" I smile at her " hey" hey she smiles back. " do you mind if I talk to you for a minute?" she asked " of course not" I smile " I just want to apologies for what I did, I don't know what came over me and I--" she starts to say but I cut of her " Ona, it's alright. It's happened, there's not much we can do, I'm not going to dwell on it or hold it against you, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it either" I tell her and she smiles at me " I hope Alessia wasn't too upset" she says " why do you think I'm here" I chuckle lightly " oh" she says and looks at the sea but I can see guilt written on her face. " hey, it's alright, Lessie want's to talk when I am home, hopefully we can work things out" I tell her and she nods. " girl's you coming" we hear Lucy shout and we just chuckle and walk towards her. 

We all decide to have a meal and a few more mocktails before saying our goodbyes. 

I get home and shower and then lay on my bed and I get a text

Alessia💜: please come home xx

I read it and my heart beats out of my chest. I book plane tickets, luckily there is one for tomorrow evening. 

Me: for you I will xx

I spend the next day packing and spending as much time as I can with my family before getting an uber to the airport.