The gang is back together, the deal is set in motion- the end, for now

After a few more weeks Denver went out on her own to hunt. She still had to wear a knee brace whenever doing anything like running. She went on a lot of solo hunts. She made a lot of friends.
Bobby called her and told her that Sam and Dean were in trouble; there was no other hunter in the area that could come to their aid. She went in and saved them.

Eventually she got back with the boys. She no longer drank, she was more like Sam than dean. Since the incident she had a complete personality shift. She was more distant, especially at first.

The  boys had a reason to hunt crowley. The boys had figured out at this point that Dennver could not be involved. But somehow Crowley found out. At the time, the Winchesters decided to stay with Bobby for a bit to have a main base to take down crowley. Crowley came to Denver and told her that inorder to fulfill the deal made all those years ago, she had to kill Sam and Dean. When she refused he told her that she had 24 hours to fulfill the deed, or the deal will be fulfilled one way or another.
Denver asked the boys to play cards and have fun for a day. She decided to have a drink, and tell the boys about everything she had done in the time they were separated. At one point hell came up. All four of them had stories to share. After doing some work Denver began to feel her time running out. She only had four hours left to live. SHe decided to take Sam out to work in her car with dean. She wanted her car to go to Sam when she died. Bobby could see that something was wrong but decided to not confront her about it, she seemed to be having fun with the boys. They all decided to have spaghetti for dinner. After finishing dinner there was a knock at the door. Bobby went to check it. When he returned to say that there was nobody there. The boys were at arms with crowley. Denver continued to sit peacefully in her chair. Crowley looked surprised at the boy's confused faces.
"She really didn't tell you, well let me explain."
Crowley went into detail explaining the deal, the fact that she was forced to use his information. He made a point to go into detail about the night Dean almost killed Denver. After a quick recap of the current situation he looked down at his watch. "You only have a few minutes left, here is your chance." Crowley raised his hand and pinned the boys to the wall, Bobby was pinned to his seat. Denver stood quickly, "Dont!". Crowley used his other hand to hand Denver a dagger. "Kill them, or you will suffer a fate worse than death"
Denver threw the dagger to the ground. The timer on Crowley's watch went off. "Well then, you can't say I didn't try to help you." He released the boys  from the wall. They charged at him but he disappeared into a puff of smoke. Denver looked up with fear in her eyes. "Goodbye" She was thrown to the ground by an invisible force that had been watching her since she went out of hell, a hellhound. The boys tried to protect her, they tried to prevent her from being torn to pieces. But all their fighting was no use. They watched in horror as she stopped screaming, and stopped moving. Finally, the boys heard the hounds leave, but she was gone.
For weeks they hunted for crowley. There was no sign of him. They kept on going over everything Crowley said.

I'm sorry but we will not be writing past this point yet, we are taking the rout of the sam getting hurt on a hunt, they aren't in the bunker yet, bobby is still alive, denver becomes a demon, stabs herself to save the boys..... for now