☆𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏☆

It was around 5am, an hour had passed since Lizzy had woken up, now she was in the woods of the camp concentrating on shooting another arrow with her bow.

She hit the center of the previous arrow breaking it.
She had always been good at archery.

Lizzy approached the shooting gallery to get more arrows, she heard footsteps behind her,but she pretended nothing happened.

She grabbed the arrows, she could feel the person was right behind her, she turned and punched him.

She was surprised when she noticed that it was just another guy from the camp, she didn't remember his name well but she had seen him around.

She didn't worry about him or apologize but looked at him as he held his nose in his hands.

"Ouch!Why did you do that?"The boy complained

"Maybe because someone stood behind me as if they were going to kill me?"

Lizzy said looking at him as if his nose was no big deal

"I wasn't doing anything!I just came to train, you're the one who punched me in the face!oh and by the way thanks for the apology"

The boy said ironically

"Relax, it's not a big deal, it doesn't even bleed"She answered him nonchalantly, and in fact it was true she could have done worse

The boy stood there looking at her as if expecting something from her

"Listen, sorry ok? I can't do anything about it if my survival instinct is a little high,What should I do if I feel like someone is behind me?Obviously defend myself"

"No monsters can enter the camp, what should you be afraid of?"He asked raising an eyebrow

"Brake, brake who said I'm scared?Avoid comments on me since I don't even know who you are"

"Luke,Luke Castellan and anyway I think you already know me"

Lizzy looked better at the dark curly haired boy, he actually reminded her of someone, perhaps a child she had met at the Hermes cabin when she was not yet claimed

"Are you in the Hermes cabin?"she asked

“Yes I am a son of Hermes,you are Elizabeth right?"

"Mh yes?"Lizzy said a little surprised that he knew her name

"Daughter of Asteria but claimed by Apollo"He continued

"Did you stalk me?"

Luke laughed in amusement

"Of course not.But here everyone knows everyone,and I remember when you weren't claimed yet and you were in my cabin."

"Really? Because I certainly don't go around getting information on every demigod, and that because I don't mind other people's business."

"In my opinion there is nothing wrong with this"Luke replied

"Yes instead,because you can't remember what happened, I was claimed many years ago, and if you remember it then it means that in some way you paid a lot of attention to it,and to me this is stalking"

A grin appeared on Luke's face.

She was right it,wasn't possible that with all the demigods in the camp he would remember the information about her.

Luke had always noticed her and wanted to get to know her, but somehow she was impossible to read inside and always detached from others.

"I wouldn't call it stalking, more an interest in meeting new people,"He said smiling.

"Go and filter with someone else, son of Hermes"

"I'm not filtering with anyone,I just wanted to solve your antisociality." He said.

A horn rang in the air, it was now dawn and being Friday it was flag hunting time,Luke turned to Lizzy.

"Ready to lose?" He asked as the same demented grin from before appeared on his face

"Count on it, Castellan"