☆ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ's ʟᴏᴋᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ☆

Elizabeth was now with all her brothers, ready to show to that son of Hermes that he really shouldn't have made such a challenge to her.

Elizabeth was the oldest, while all her siblings were around 10/5 years old, Liam the youngest was the one Lizzy was closest to.

Even though they weren't blood brothers they looked identical, and Liam followed Lizzy as if she were his mother, his guide, copying everything she did.

Now it doesn't take long to realize that she was extremely underrated.Who could think that a girl with a bunch of kids could win?

Nobody, but if that girl is Lizzy the odds change.

All her brothers, in their own way, had learned something from her, there were those who were good at hiding, those who were good at archery, those who were good at sword fighting...

Lizzy had a plan, as usual, but this time it was a little different.

She had to make that Castellan understand that it was better not to challenge her.

So he was included in her plan.

When the horn sounded in the air The brothers parted without giving notice to the others.

Lizzy had chosen the most difficult task, following Luke
which was a little difficult given the numerous sons of Hermes and Athena there were,and also because Annabeth could easily see her without being noticed with her invisibility hat.

Lizzy was a few meters behind them, advancing slowly, hiding from time to time behind the trunk of a tree or a bush.

She just had to wait for them to get the flag, and then... well she'd think of something.

She had absolutely no idea of what she was going to do, and with her impulsiveness there was no need to rest assured.

She continued walking behind them, then Luke whirled around as if he heard or saw someone.

Lizzy's eyes widened as she tried to hide behind a tree and she nearly tripped over a log.

She expected Luke to come with the sword in his hands and with the same grin on his face that morning, or for an arrow to hit her and him to tell her that she apparently lost the challenge, but it didn't happen.

How was it possible that he hadn't seen her? Maybe she had overestimated that son of Hermes

Lizzy sighed in relief, and looked out to see if they had started walking again, luckily they had.

She began to follow them again, this time with much more caution than before.

Then she finally saw it, the flag ready to be taken by the children of Hermes and Athena, or so they thought.

Luke approached and took it, a few minutes later the sons of Ares showed up ready to fight to take the flag.

Just what Lizzy was waiting for.

She looked around, and saw just what she needed.

She climbed the tree, and reached the wooden platform where some ropes were waiting for her, she did the first thing she could think of, she grabbed one and threw herself into the air,ending up right next to Luke

Still in the air Elizabeth grabbed the flag from his hand.

Luke,who was busy fighting,looked up and his eyes widened as he realized she had stolen the flag from him.

Lizzy laughed at his reaction, then looking around she saw her brother Liam emerge from a bush and looked at her, Lizzy threw him the flag which he promptly caught as he began to run towards the river.

That was a bit of a risky action, given that everyone turned towards Liam ready to recover the flag,but Lizzy as the protective girl she was towards her little brother,she grabbed her sword and threw herself into the fray.

In a few minutes most had already given up, only a few of Hermes' children remained, including Luke, and Lizzy who was the only one of her siblings left,apart from Liam.

Lizzy left them behind and started running towards the lake, where she saw that Liam was almost there but that someone was about to hit him from behind.

She ran even faster and reached the boy, she pointed the sword at his back, and he raised his hands to surrender,then he returned to his friends.

Lizzy looked at him, then turned, just in time to see Liam put the flag in the sand, it was his first victory,and he looked at Lizzy with joy in his eyes and a big smile on his face, which made her heart melt.

Everyone was looking at him and his brothers were cheering him,Lizzy, on the other hand, remained where she was while memories of her first victory and those of her other brothers came to mind.

She was almost hypnotized, and seemed to smile into space, but that didn't stop that person from looking at her as if she were beautiful even lost in her thoughts.

Then a voice was heard

"I didn't think you were so protective"

Lizzy shook her head as she was pulled out of those memories.

She turned and saw Luke standing there with his helmet in his hand.

"Maybe I am, but anyway I
won unlike you thought,and I
did it with style"

Lizzy jokingly bragged about herself

"I saw you" That was Luke's only response

"What?"Lizzy asked confused

"In the woods I saw you,but I pretended not to have seen anything"

"Good excuse,and why would you do that?"

"Why didn't you deny it?" He replied

Lizzy remained silent

"I mean if it didn't happen why didn't you deny it but you asked me why I would do that?"He continued as a grin appeared on his face

"Ok let's say I was following you, why would you pretend not to see me?"

"Mh, I don't know, what do you think?"he said

"You're the one who has to give me an explanation Castellan"

He said nothing but he smirked as he began to walk towards the dining tables.

"Son of Hermes where do you
think you're going? You owe me
a damn explanation, you can't just walk away with that damned grin on your face!" She shouted after him without getting a response

"Who was he?"Kevin,the oldest of Lizzy's brothers asked

"Just a damn idiot"She said clearly annoyed by Luke's teasing and behavior.