☆𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘,𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝✩

•𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟•

That was a special day for Luke.

His father had just called him for a quest,and he couldn't help but be proud of it.

When the wheel stopped first on his own cabin and then on Apollo's, he didn't complain.

Much less when he discovered his quest companions.

Chris was called to his side.

So too 'the daughter of Apollo'.

The boy looked into the crowd,and Chiron did the same.

The girl was nowhere to be found for the centaur.

After all, how can you find a small star among so many planets and suns?

But a son of Hermes is able to notice something beautifully different everywhere.

Hermes,protector of wayfarers.

The travellers are able to see the beauty of any monument, more or less large, more or less known.

When Luke saw who he was looking for,he wasn't surprised.

Lizzy was there, at least physically, her mind had gone elsewhere a long time ago.

This was what Luke deduced.

But understand what she was thinking?

It was too difficult even for him.

Because Lizzy was indecipherable to everyone.

Luke believed that even the gods themselves couldn't manage to.

"Elizabeth from Apollo's cabin was called"Chiron repeated, the girl unknown to his memory.

But for Dionysus,it was not the same.

"Liza!Earth calls Liza! C'om are you there?!"

The god called the girl back, using that nickname that Lizzy hated so much.

And that was precisely what brought the girl out of her thoughts.

She squinted observing the scene and trying to understand something about the situation she was in.

When she realized that half of the half-bloods were watching her the world got smaller,anxiety taking over her.

Breathing felt difficult.

Lizzy however stepped forward to join Luke and Chris.

As she walked she could feel eyes following her, and the constant fear of ending up doing something stupid haunted her.

From up there, on the podium, it was even worse, because everyone was obviously looking there.

"And here is the team for the mission, Luke Castellan,Chris sons of Hermes and Elizabeth daughter of Asteria"

"If you have any questions or want to discuss something you can come to me and Dionysus"Chiron declared, looking at them.

And it was only at those words that Lizzy realized the whole thing.

~⚛︎~ • • ~⚛︎~ • • ~⚛︎~

"You have to participate to that quest!"Dionysus said, almost shocked at the demigoddess' words.

"It's not obligatory to do this, and besides, I don't want to leave the cabin in Kevin's hands!"

"Oh but please!"
The god exclaimed as if she had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"Kevin will be fine, he's a teenager, you underestimate that boy too much!"

"I don't underestimate him, he's just 10 years old, I'm not saying he couldn't do it, but it's too difficult!"

"That's right, you don't underestimate him, you underestimate yourself, little girl,and if you think you can persuade me to choose someone else the answer is No."

Lizzy tried to object but was interrupted.

"The gods have chosen you, this is an opportunity to test yourself"The god continued.

"Oh sure and since when do you care what they think?"

"Since you came making excuses to avoid the quest."

"We both know you don't care about them anyway."

"Listen to me little girl,I may not
care about those great leaders who are up there on Olympus, but this
isn't about them, it's about you"

Dionysus clarified,leaving Lizzy in silence.

"So if you want to know more about who you are, and why Apollo chose you,you need to go."

Lizzy reminded herself not to tell Dionysus about her personal affairs anymore.

Apparently he was a master at using them against her.

She exchanged a look with the God.

"Fine I'll go..."Lizzy gave in with a huff.

Author spaceッ:

Here's another chapter!
I know it's short but I wanted to post as soon as possible.

Would you prefer me to update more often with chapters like this and the one before this or for me to write longer ones even if it takes more time?

Tell me in the comments if you want!And feel free to your comment of the story! ;)