Opening

"To me, Phoenix Wonderland will be home to me, always. Even though I already have a home, hehe. When my grandfather passed away, I had the dream and the determination to protect my grandpa's amusement park. I've been following and have been able to do my dream. The wonder stage, that one stage that has always been with me ever since, I have a way to protect it at all cost. I have to protect my grandpa's amusement park!

???: "Hums" 

??? POV: A new day is here!

???: Wonderhoi!

Emu Otori was getting ready to go to the wonder stage.

Emu: Lets get to work!

Emu POV: Despite the WXS disbandment, the auditions for becoming workers is actually here! Today is the the day!

Emu: I wonder if there are some people who will be perfect to perform on the wonder stage!

Then there was a flash coming from her phone.

Emu: Eh? Was that a flash?

Emu then goes and checks what had popped up on her phone. She searched thoroughly and found what flashed. A mysterious file was on her phone. 

Emu: Huh? Untitled?

Emu POV: I should probably check it out. It would be fun to discover it!

Emu the taps on the file and then the file flashes.

Emu: Wah! 

She is then teleported to a mysterious land. It looked a like a wonderland, but it was all made of candy.

Emu: Eh?! Where am I? Why are there so many sweets here!

???: Its because your in a SEKAI!

Emu: Eh? Miku!?

???: Hey! Don't forget about me!

Emu: Eh?! KAITO! What are you doing here?

Miku: This is your SEKAI along with three others!

KAITO: Once you and the others find your true feelings, a new song will be born!

Emu: Ooh! That's amazing!

Miku: Time to send you back! Bye Bye!

Emu: H-Hold on, is there anything else I need to know!!!

Emu is then teleported back to her room, where she is seen sleeping on her bed.

Emu: Hm? What a weird but fun dream.

Emu POV: Miku and KAITO were there in my dream.

Emu then looks at her alarm clock and realizes the time.

Emu: OH NO!!!

Emu POV: I'm late. I'm late!

Emu then runs super fast out of her room and out of the house to Phoenix wonderland. At Phoenix Wonderland. There is a mysterious silhouette of a girl there.

??? POV: No hard feelings. Deep breath. Now move forward!

As the girl entered somewhere, Emu came trailing behind.

Emu POV: Woo hoo! Lets get this rolling with and see who we can find!

Emu: Wonderhoi!