Dreams

Back to the Wonder stage, the 4 of them have teleported out the SEKAI and right back to the Wonder stage.

Emu: What a day!

Kohane: We can get along with practice and soon the show can begin.

Ichika: I have a minor question Emu.

Emu: What is it?

Ichika: Why did you choose us?

Emu: Huh?

Kohane: There's a reason you chose us. Is there?

Emu: Well, my dream is for the wonder stage to go and shine again. Right after Wonderland x showtimes disbanded, the wonder stage was then losing its glow, and people were starting to forget about it.

Kohane: Emu...

Emu: I decided to wait for the audition dates. When I saw Kohane that day, I was like...Yes! She's the one I've been looking for! Then me and Kohane encountered you, Haruka, I had that same feelings that you may be the one too!

Haruka: Emu...

Emu: Then when Haruka read Ichika's story, it was amazing! Your story was amazing, no doubt! It wanted me to go all Wonderhoy! and boom boom!

Ichika: ???

Kohane then whispers something to Ichika

Kohane: (whispers) she saying something in her own language. In other words, emunese.

Ichika: Ah....

Emu: Now then, what are your dreams?

Ichika: Our dreams?

Emu: Yeah!

Kohane: My dream? Well, my dream was inspired thanks to An-chan. When our group broke up, I decided to  become a songstress, as I developed a love for singing.

Emu: That's amazing, Kohane! Its all so Wonderhoy!

Haruka: Me? I guess, being an actress I guess. I like reading stories with scripts and such I guess. Got into it a bit. It reminds me of the old times. Memories to be precise.

Ichika:...

Emu: Ichika? Are you okay?

Ichika: Hm? Yeah. I'm okay.

Emu: If you insist. 

Ichika POV: My dream, huh...

Emu: What is your dream Ichika!?

Ichika: Me? Um, maybe like a script writer of sorts I guess?

Emu: Eh? A script writer? That's quite interesting!

The four of them start to chat a bit more. They then realized that they had to practice and get ready for their first performance.

Haruka: This is fun to chat and all, but we should get ready for the show?

Kohane: Y-Your right!

Emu: Then, we gotta go zoom zoom!

Kohane: Emu is right! We need to zoom zoom and whoosh!

Emu: I think zoom and whoosh or whoosh and zoom would do.

Kohane: Yeah, probably.

Emu: Still, your interpretation is not bad.

Kohane: Thanks-uh...

Ichika and Haruka were staring at them and then were staring at each other, then back to them.

Haruka & Ichika: . . .

Kohane: Like I said, emunese.

Haruka: Come to think of it, I think she is using onomatopoeia.

Emu: Am I? Maybe that's why Rui-kun can interpret it.

Ichika: Eh? Kamishiro-senpai can too?!

Emu: Yes! I wonder what he's doing, now that Wonderland x showtimes had disbanded...

Kohane: Emu-chan...

Emu: I didn't mean to worry you, but we got whoosh whoosh and flash!

Kohane: Your right!

Haruka: Okay then, lets get started!!!

Everyone: Yeah!