A familiar idol

Emu: Eh?! Kiritani-san?! What is she doing?

Kohane: She appears to be telling a story.

Emu: I can't wait! Lets see what the story is.

Haruka: It all begins with a quiet little girl. The quiet little girl usually talked to no one, except to her childhood friends. They all went to the same school together.

Emu: The story sounds really interesting.

Haruka: One day, the 4 girls went their separate ways, what a tragedy. The quiet girl didn't know what to do. So, she soon started writing stories from memories back in their childhood. She is soon then remembered of the a show she and her friends once went to. 

Kohane: The story is amazing!

Haruka: She then started writing a lot of stories, whereas she wanted to share them out, but was scared on what people thought about her stories. So, she asked a friend to read them. One day, the quiet girl allow the friend to read some stories to the public.

Kohane POV: Her way of telling the story, is like a true actor! No, actress!

Haruka: Aw, looks like our time is up.

Little girl A: Aw....I wanna know what happened to the quiet girl!

Haruka: You want to know? What do you think happened to the little girl? I'll leave that to your imagination.

Haruka then gets up and leaves.

Little boy B: That story sounded amazing! I wonder what happened to the quiet girl.

Little girl A: Maybe she continued to write the stories, and her friend kept writing them? That's probably it.

Emu: Aw...I wanted to listen to more.

Kohane: Agreed.

Emu: Hold on...

Kohane: What is it Emu-chan?

Emu: I think she might be a good pick!

Kohane: Eh?!

The next day at Miyamasuzaka, it was lunch time, and Emu had went looking for Haruka.

Emu: Hmm...Where could she be...

???: Hm? Emu-chan?

Emu: Oh! Minori-chan! Wonderhoy!

Minori: What are you doing here?

Emu: Have you seen Haruka-chan? I want to talk to her.

Minori: She's at the rooftop. If you were looking for her.

Emu: Great! Thanks Minori-chan!

At the rooftop....

Emu: Where could she be...

???: Eh? Otori-san? What are you doing here?

Emu: Haruka-chan! I have a invitation for you!

Haruka: What is it?

Emu I invite you to work at the Wonder stage!

Haruka: Eh? Me? Work at the wonder stage with you?

Emu: Yes!