Part 1

So it is a new school year and I found out that one of my friends were bi. There was this new girl that also is bi. The new girls name was Ava. My best friends name is Summer. Summer was hot I thought. I really thought she liked me like that but I didn't know. She came over today to hang out with my sister, she asked my sister where the bathroom was. My sister told her passed my room to the left. But Summer didn't go to the bathroom she came in my room. She pinned me to the bed and kissed me. She had to go back to my sister's room before she comes to find Summer.

It was the next day and Summer texted me and asked if I wanted to come down because her parents were out of town, I said yes because of last night. When I got to her house she told me to go to her room. She was in her bra and shorts. I had sweats and a over size hoodie on. She told me to take off my clothes and finish what we stared. We began to kiss and she went down my neck and to my stomach. Next thing you know she is on my legs, sucking on my pussy. My sister texted me in the middle of that and asked where I was. I told her at my friends house. She said ok. So we get right back to it. Now it was Summers turn. I do the exact same thing with her that she did with me.

We finish and we accidentally feel asleep. When we wake up it was the next day and I had 20 miss calls and text from my sister. I get up and get dressed and kissed Summer good bye (she was down stairs making breakfast). I told her that my sister was considered where I was and I had to get home. She said "Hold up how about you being my girlfriend". I was speechless. Since I liked her back I said yes.

So it is the next day and we have school. When I got there she was already there waiting for me. Summer said we need to talk. I said ok. "So know one know that I'm bi and can we keep this a secret". She said. I said yes because none of my friends know I'm bi or my family doesn't either. It was harder for me because my sister goes to the same school as me.

So it has been a week since we have been dating. Summer wants me to come over to help tell her mom and dad that she is bi and I'm her girlfriend. So I go over there and we go to her room and start kissing because we haven't kissed in like a week. She goes out there and I follow her out she tells her parents to sit down she needs to talk to them.  She tells them that she is bi and I was her girlfriend. Her parents are being supportive and said ok we already knew because we have seen you act when your around me. She wants to go to her room but then her older brother walks in from the front door. (She has not seen him in like 4 years.) Her brothers name was Cole. I use to have a crush on him for like years.