Part 7

Me: So I was thinking since we haven't talked since yk. 

Summer: Yah ik what u mean.

Me: I was thinking maybe we can get back together??

Summer: Yes bc I have been thinking the same thing. 

Me: Yahhh

So me and Summer are now dating again. We are going to keep this a secret maybe. 

Me: Summer can we keep this a secret for a while. 

Summer: Yah bc I told my mom I was single and hate love unless it was u. 

Me: Oh that's cute just like u. 

Summer kissed me bc I said that. Tbh I have missed her kisses. She wants to stay the night and so I said yah . We are about to go to bed bc its like 1 in the morning. 

So it is the next morning and I forgot that Summer stayed the night. My mom was down making breakfast. Summer was in my hoodie and shorts. She looked hot in them. My mom asked if we wanted to eat. I said no. Summer said yah bc she was hunger. Me and Summer went back to my room and get changed for school. 

We have been at school for a while now and we both are in 3rd period. We both want to go to the bathroom. We both go and she kisses me. 

We go back to 3rd period and Summer grabbed my thigh.

I was about to scream bc she never did that before. The fact that I still am falling in love again is amazing. When she said yes to us dating again I was so happy I cried last night bc I love her so much.