Part 4

So Ava finally got here and I asked where have you been. She said my mom would not let me leave till we ate. We all said ok. So when we got to work, Summer wrapped her hand around my neck, Ava said something about it. She said why is your arm around her neck. We said nothing. It's not important.

I told Summer to come with me. I took her to the bathroom. Now we are in the bathroom. I told her we need to tell Ava we can't keep it a secret. Then Summer said ok the kissed me. We are back in the room and we are trying to tell Ava some how.  We all said why don't we do a Bi thing or Sexalualty thing. Everyone said yes that sounds good. How about we go around and say our sexaulitys. Ava how about u start. Ava is straight, Sis why don't u go. She said she's Bi, I had no idea she was. Now it's my turn i said i was bi and had a gf. Now Summer said she was bi and had a gf too. Ava asked if we are dating and Summer said yes. I said we have been trying to tell u and didn't know how u would react. 

Ava went home and Summer stayed bc her brother hasn't left yet. My sister asked what are we doing tonight. We both said nothing. Our mom called us up for family game night. We have not had one since our brother left. Our brother came back from the army and suprized me and my sister. We both bersted out in to tears and hugged him. Summer took my hand and pulled me away so she could help me get my mascara off my face and asked who that was. I said my brother. She said oh. I said i have not been able to tell him about us, but lets go have family game night. 

We all are playing monopoly Me and Summer were holding hands and my brother saw us and asked if he could talk to me. He asked if i had a gf. I said yes and that I was bi. He asked if mom knew. I said yes i told her about a month ago. He asked how long has she been here for. I said about 2 or 3 months bc her brother came home.