Part 3

When I got home my mom was waiting for me. Summer went to my room. My mom wanted to talk to me. She asked why was I kissing Summer. I said because I was dating her. Then my sister walked in. I had no idea how long she was standing there. She said what. I said nothing. She goes to my room and asked Summer if she had a girlfriend. Summer said no because she didn't want to get outed. She asked me if I was dating her. I said no we're just best friends. Then my sister left.

We started talking. Summer asked why I said something. I said I never did my mom was talking to me about it and the I guess she herd. Idk really. The I actually said I love you to her. She said it back. We kissed.

I told my mom that I was going to Summers to help her grab some more clothes. She said that was fine. When we came back it was like 5pm. We went to my bedroom to put her clothes away. I thought. She kissed me and said do u want another night like the other night. I said hell yah. We got in to it a little to much that we both cum.

When we woke up. It was like 10. We had school but then realized that we didn't have to go because it was a 2 hour delay. My mom came in my room and said get y'all's asses up and get ready for school. So we did so. When we got to school my sister looked at me weird and said bathroom we need to talk. She said how could u keep you and Summer a secret. I said she hasn't told anyone she was bi and we were dating. She only told her parents. She ok. We walked back out and Summer was gone. What I realize she came in that he bathroom looking for me. She came back in to the gym and said there you are. I said yah I'm here. She went above me and open her legs and I lied in between them. She looked at me weird and asked what my sister wanted.

I said my sister wanted to ask why we keep us a secret. She came in my room when we were done doing it and saw us lying there together and ur hands wrapped around me. Summer she knows about us. She said as along as doesn't tell the others then we will be fine.

In science class the teacher said find a group of 4. We will be doing a group project. 4 of our friends where that class. Me Summer my sister and Ava. We all worked together. When class was over the teacher said this better be done by tomorrow. So we all said that we would meet up at mine and my sister house to work on this after school. We both said ok. We were waiting on Ava. Because me and my sister and Summer all went home together. Summer wants to tell Ava but is scared to. Before Ava got there Summer pinned me to my bed and my sister had watch us kiss for like a minute till she turned her head.