Part 2

It has been about a day since Summer told her parents about us. She really wants to tell all of our friends but we don't know how they would react.
She didn't answer any of my text. Is she coming to school. So Ava came up and asked me if Me and Summer are dating. I said no. She finally gets to school and she has scar's on her face. I told her to meet me in the bathroom. She came and I asked her what happened. She said her brother scratched her with a knife. I told her she can stay with my till her brother leaves. She was ok with that.

It is after school and we went to her house to grab some clothes for her. Her mom asked me what we were doing. I told her that she is staying with me for a little bit till her brother leaves. She comes down and said bae you ready. I said yah. When we got in the car I said why did you call me bae in the house.

Now we are at my house, she wants to stay in my room till bed and I would bring her food. She didn't want my sister to see her face because the scar was so big. Now she is getting up stairs and I'm up there. She says do u want to do it. I said sure. She asked would my sister hear us. I said no because she is upstairs. So we start doing it then I hear a knock on my door. I said hide or get dressed fast. The fact that I'm in an over size-T. It was my sister. I asked her what she wanted. She asked if Summer was here I said yes. She asked to talk to her. I said she is already asleep (it's 12 btw). She said ok.

Now it is the next morning. We never got to finish doing it. Summer wake's up and climbs in my bed. I said we are going to get caught. Summer said no we are not. I said what ever.  We start kissing then my mom comes in and says breakfast is ready. She never questioned why we were kissing.