01

Frustrated...

That's exactly the male felt who was laying on his big king sized bed in a star fish position. He is The youngest member of the biggest K-pop band of South korea BTS. His name is Kim Taehyung, age around 25. He have everything, from money to fame, best band mates, brilliant friends, amazing fans and what not. But he is still frustrated and pissed currently. Why?

He have been busy for straight 8 months as BTS had an comeback, from shooting the mv to it's launch and than the loads of interviews. The six members of the group were fully busy, they never got a chance to spend a few hours without rushing around to move from one location to other. And now after 8 months of packed schedule there has been a month long vacation.

If they have been given vacation then why is Taehyung still frustrated?? This is the question that will rise, so the main point of his frustration is loneliness. He is alone, his friends aka band mates are all enjoying their one month vacation with their lover sna family. And here he was with neither a lover nor a family laying on the bed.

Yes he is single since birth, he got many crushed but no one was able to stay as long as that turns the crush into a stronger feeling love. Taehyung have been waiting for his only one since decades, no one caught his eyes even when he was surrounded by many handsome idols and famous people. Yes you got it right, he is into boys and he is open about it too. Not just him but his band mates are all into boys and are already in relationship with their own band mates as well.

Now coming back where we left, Taehyung don't have a lover. And talking about his parents. They left him cause of his chose of being an idol. His parents were against him being an idol, it was not like they were toxic or something it's just they believed that idol's career isn't a stable career. There's no guarantee of you being able to get success in this field and even if you became successful it won't be for a long duration as there are thousands of people ready to get above you take all your fame.

But Taehyung was way too determined to be an idol, and he left his home to pursue his dreams. Well his parents weren't wrong and he understood that when he had to be in the practice room for more then 24 hours, there were times he fainted while practicing, he had to starve for days just so he get a perfect body. He had to work without stopping.

But he did became successful, he became a member of one of the biggest boy and, he is currently known as the most handsome face of South korea, he have been trending for his amazing looks, deep vocals and flawless dancing moves. But as I said before he had to work more harder then before to maintain this success.

Coming back to the story, Taehyung whined for the countless time and shot up with a pissed expression clearly visible on his face. With a loud huff, he puffed out his bread cheeks and pout like a baby he is. Taehyung jumped down on floor and stomped his feets. Marching to the kitchen he got a few strawberries and muched on it angrily.

"Arghhhh... I am going for a walk." He mumbled to himself and took a deep breath, walking back to his closet he wore black coloured outfit covering his full body, he wore a cap and a mask. Wearing his casual slippers and locking his penthouse apartment, he went to the elevator and got down. His penthouse apartment is on the highest floor, the whole area is his own. He walked out without his car, mindlessly caring for nothing he walked on the busy streets of Seoul searching for a way to calm down his mind.

He didn't knew when and why he walked near a pet shop, maybe his feets took him there as he is fond of the tiny cute creatures. Tae stood out of the small pet shop having a second thought if he should get inside or not. Shrugging of the negative option he pushed the small glass door and walked in, he was immediately greeted by a young lady standing at the reception area a sweet smile lingering on her face as she bowed to the male.