37

"Your aunt had already called him, you reach here I will ask you dad and uncle to come back too." Somi said, Jungkook hummed and disconnected the call. He drove to jeon's mansion as fast as he could being extremely worried for his love.

"God please." Jungkook prayed with glossy eyes. Jungkook drove as fast as possible as he reached jeon's mansion. Opening the door he rushed inside without even closing the door, rushing up the stairs Jungkook felt his heart shattering in pieces as he saw tae still half laying on the bed unconscious, his mother sitting next to the male while his aunt standing near the bed with a worried face.

"Tae." Jungkook called as he walked towards the male with a worried and panicked face, sitting on the bed Jungkook lifted tae slightly in his arms and let him lean over his own body.

"Tae...baby open your eyes." Jungkook said tapping on tae's cheeks but tae stayed unconscious.

"I am taking him hospital." Jungkook said as he lifted tae in bridal style.

"Kook the doctor must be already arriving." Aeria said, Jungkook shook his head as he walked to the door.

"I can't wait." He said but stopped as he saw his father, uncle and the doctor walking towards the room.

"Kook lay him on the bed." Jeong-won said, Jungkook nodded as he turned and laid tae on the bed properly. The doctor began to do his test and sighed shaking his head.

(LET ME CLEAR, I AIN'T A DOCTOR NOR A PEOPLE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT MEDICAL AND ALL. SO KINDLY DO UNDERSTAND THIS AND DON'T COME IN COMMENTS TO MAKE FUN OF ME.)

"His pulses are decreasing, we need to get his MRI test immediately." The doctor said increasing the jeon's worries. Jungkook held back his tears and lifted tae, rushing to the car with his father following him close. Others followed them as well as they drove to the hospital as soon as possible.

The doctor had already arranged for the MRI test and tae was immediately taken inside just as they reached the hospital, the jeon's sat outside waiting for the doctor's to let them know about tae's conditions.

"How did he fainted?" Jeong-won asked.

"We have no idea about it, we weren't at home when he came. And when we came back the maid said he is inside kook's room, the maid went to call him but found him fainted." Aeria said rubbing somi's arms who was sheding tears silently.

"It's all my fault, if only I had been at home he wouldn't have went to kook's room." Somi said blaming herself for tae's condition.

"No mom it's me. Only if I had went to take tae and came home with him nothing like this would have happened. I am sure he got inside the secret room, saw our pictures together and tried of thinking about it." Jungkook said with wobbling lips, his fingers were interwined together pressed on his lap, he was breathing heavily as he was trying hard to not break down.

"Kook calm down." Jeongin said as he rubbed jungkook's shoulder whose breath was getting heavier.

"No no I can't, he...he is there again. My baby is going go through the pain again and I am the cause of it." Jungkook said fisting his fingers, tears rolled over his cheeks, Jeongin was quick to sit near Jungkook and pull the male in his arms.

"Breath kook breath, you will have a panick attack at this point." Jeong-in said rubbing jungkook's back who sobbed and bite his lips to held back them.

"Dad why? Why can't we be happy?" Jungkook asked backing away, Jeongin cupped the male's cheeks as he stared in the teary eyes of his son, he remembered the 10 years old son of his who was in same condition a crying mess.

"Baby bunny listen, it happens. Hmm, sometimes there are things that happen for a reason. And believe me tae will be fine, nothing will happen to him." Jeongin assured Jungkook sniffed as he gulped hard nodding his head.