06

"Hyungie." Googie called as the two were still strolling inside the clothing store, tae hummed.

"Can I get that?" Googie asked pointing at a certain area where onesies were, tae looked at that area and hummed.

"We can get that for sure." Tae spoke as he walked towards the area with Googie. The two selected a few onesies that Googie liked and went to pay for the clothes they bought as they were done for now. Tae left the bunny boy's hands as he pulled out his wallet to pay for the clothes they bought.

Googie stared around, he frowned as he saw a woman trying to take his hyunie's picture, he narrowed his eyes cutely.

"Hyungie." He called tapping on tae's shoulder who hummed.

"See there." He whispered pointing at the girl, tae turned his head and rolled his eyes.

"Ahh, she is definitely clicking my picture. " Tae spoke with a pissed sigh.

"Hyungie don't like to get pictures?" Googie asked tilting his head.

"Hyungie like clicking pictures but don't like when someone like her click hyunie's picture without his permission." Tae spoke softly, Googie hummed as he glared at the girl cutely. Well for him he wasn't looking cute, but he was looking cute.

(What nonsense am I writing)

"Let's go." Tae held Googie's hands, as he took the bags and walked out. Till Googie had the girl in his sight he glared at her, the two then walked to the toys store. Taking a few plushies, they were still looking around. Tae glanced at the bunny boy as he saw the boy stopping in his way. His eyes were staring at something, tae followed the boy's gaze and smiled softly.

"Let's buy these too." Tae spoke as he took the plushies Googie was staring at, the boy smiled widely as he hugged tae's arms.

"Hyungie is the best." He mumbled, tae smiled widely as they looked around for a few minutes and then went to the cash counter. As they bought everything they needed they left from the mall, tae saw a supermarket just opposite of the mall. He needed to get a few fruits for them so he walked to the supermarket after placing the bags inside his car.

Googie obviously followed him, the two walked in together. Tae took a basket as he began to take all the fruits he likes, he was so engrossed in looking for some fresh strawberries that he didn't noticed Googie walking away on his own.

The boy walked around while fisting his sleeves, blinking his doe eyes he stopped at the section of banana milk. He took a bottle from the cabinets, being curious he sniffed the bottle. But snapped his head to look at the direction from where he heard ring tone coming.

He glared cutely at the same girl who was buying some bread and chocolates near the section where Googie was. Huffing slightly, Googie narrowed his eyes and threw the banana milk bottle on the girl's head making her hiss. She turned her head to look at who hit her, but there was no one around. Cause the bunny boy was crocheted down behind some cabinets.

He peeked out to look if the girl was still there or not, but flinched bouncing on his feet as he felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking behind Googie smiled cutely.

"What are you doing here? Do you know how worried I was when I saw nowhere." Tae asked with raised eyebrows, the boy smiled at him that was hidden under the mask but tae can see how Googie's eyes were slightly curved.

"Hyungie I want this." Googie spoke pointing at the front thing, tae frowned as he saw what was the boy pointing at.

"You want banana milk?" Tae asked, the bunny boy nodded. Tae hummed as he held the boy's arms.