40

30 minutes later...

"I am sure kook must have told tae everything till now." Lisa who arrived after Jungkook went to meet tae said with a sigh.

"Hmm, and I hope they are on good terms. I really don't want them to be separated again." Somi said praying for the two.

"I am sure tae will understand everything, he is a mature person who knows that nothing was any of our fault. We just did what we thought was best at that time." Jeongin said, they all hummed as they waited out for Jungkook to at least inform them about tae's reaction.

"Should I go and check on them?" Lisa asked being worried by the pin drop silence of the two.

"Hmm." Somi hummed, Lisa stood up as she knocked on the door but getting no response she pushed it open slowly. Lisa can't help but smile softly as she saw the two sleeping peacefully all cuddled up, she felt a sense of calmness cause she of course knew it wouldn't have been easy for both of them to disclose and hear about such thing.

Not wanting to disturb the peace of them she turned and walked out again. The other Jeon looked at her with a frown as she returned within a minute.

"They are sleeping." She informed with a soft smile as she sat next to Jennie, others smiled at her words.

"Oh we forgot to inform tae's band mates about his condition. I am sure they would be calling him and would be extremely worried as he is out of the dorms for hours." Jeongwon said, they all hummed as he got namjoon's number through his sources ofcourse and called the male.

Jeongwon informed namjoon that tae is with jeon's and he is busy. He would stay with them for the night and contact them when he is free. Namjoon knowing tae is safe understand and disconnected the call.

Just Jeong in stayed behind while he asked others to leave as it was ld no use to stay in the hospital for now. Tae was better and he would be surely given discharge in a few hours.

***

An hour later...

Tae blinked his eyes as he cleared his blurry vision, he sighed slightly before he turned his gaze little and saw the calm face of his sleeping boyfriend close to his.

Tae smiled softly, not being able to take his eyes off the handsome male. Tae just hugged the male further and stared at him with fond filled eyes. Even tho tae was a bit sad knowing Jungkook is such a hid thing from him, he also knew how hard it must have been for Jungkook to carry such a big burden over his shoulder.

Tae had forgotten everything but Jungkook didn't, he remembered all the events, their sweet memories, their giggles, and the scene of tae being drained in his own blood almost dead. Tae can't even imagine how would have survived or what would have been his reaction if instead of him it was jungkook who got on his death bed and faught for his life.

The thought itself is enough to make tae tear up, he can feel his heart being squeezed in his chest. Tae's grip over jungkook's torso tightened as he hugged the male even closer if that was possible, he tried to snug as much as possible to Jungkook's chest to let his heart know his bunny was here right next to him.

Tae's slight movements and the tightness on his torso made Jungkook be awake as well, he felt tae trying to snug to his chest, low sniff were heard from the male that got the ceo worried.

"Baby, my hun what happened? Are you crying?" Jungkook asked as he tried to lean back slightly to look at tae who shook his head.

"Don't go!" He said, Jungkook was extremely confused by the sudden outburst of the male, plus tae crying just after waking up wasn't helping either. The anxiety and worry was growing in jungkook's chest as he felt tae fisting his shirt.