1

This is Mike from Florence,Draco!One who killed our soldier!"Ash held his neck and placed the man on his knees.

A tall man with frightening dark eyes stood.He was known as the beast of Italy.
The one who made history,he became 22th most cruel man in world history at only 26.His eyes reflected no mercy ,only terror.

"So,Mike lets get this straight.At first place,Who gave the idea to attack Milan?"He said with a light ,ruthless voice.

"II...D-dont know..!"The poor man said.

He smirked,"Let's forget about that,when was the last time you cut your nails,they seem so dirty."
His voice was somehow different.It was manipulating.Sounded soft,but hid the most merciless edges of the Milan world.

"Answer me...."
"ANSWER ME!"
A roar of a lion was nothing in front of his deep voice.

"L..last week.."Mike said.

"Let me cut them for you,All of them."

Draco stood up,"alright!Let's get some maniure done here.Ash!?bring the samurai."

He took his samurai knife and presented in front of him.

"Do you know him?he is my pet.The Samurai,"

"AKA the fasted sword in the world"Ash smirked.

Mike trembled before them.

He locked his hand on the table and calmly plucked his nails out of his fingers.

His cries reverberated though out the basement .

Ist ,2nd..............9th and ...

''COSIMO.....the consligure of Florence ."

Very well .He smirked.

The scene of his bloody nails in the container
Was so disturbing.

"Good!now you need to get a good bath."after saying this Draco left the basement.

Mike cried.He knew his words weren't as simple as the seemed.They dropped high voltage electric current on him and splashed
Water him.It lead to death.

Draco's POV

So,It is all behind Cosimo.Why would he do so?I think I should wait for the next step.

"It was an exhausting day,why don't you join me and Archer..I really want a good bj right now."Archer was my most trustworthy underboss and also very close to Ash.They both were of the same age after all (22)

"So,you are heading towards whorehouses?!'

"Yeah!Exhausted as usual.Why don't you join us.You deserve a good bj too."
All right!I will come with you.

We entered the bar and got us some shots.

"Your Whore is waiting for you,I guess we will find ours too!"Archer said in the drunken voice.They both laughed.

Here was Cassandra,as usual waiting for me.

"Dont even add us in a single sentence.She isn't worth my spit."

"But for her,you are the world."Ash said dramatically.They know to get on my nerves.I could have her cut every single piece for that but she is a good fuck afterall.

Charmaine♠️

"Finally graduated!Huh!"Helen said while walking past the college.

"Indeed!I finished my education with good grades.It makes me feel like an eligible woman."

"You are that Charmaine.Indeed."