2

At official block of Florence.

"they attached the whole damn sectrate building and killed 2 officers!" Howl,one of the underbosses informed the Capo of Florence

Easton Castellano ,whose name was enough for the people to tremble.He ruled the territory of Florence. The most fierce thing about this was his big physique.His tall height and muscular body made him look like the king,which he was.He was 26

"This all looks so messed up,I wish once we attach the whole territory of Milan in one go.'' Cosimo Damon ,the consligure since 22 years.Well known for his deadly policies.He was 56.

"After all ,it is all in chaos,We killed their soldiers,in return they set fire to the main building ,we cut out their drug rout from our area ,now they attached the secretate building."Alonso Castellano complained.

He was the younger brother of Easton.handsome with his polished Face.Grey eyes and black shiny hair.He was 19.He was well known for his stabbing skills.He could kill the fuck out of a person in a single stab and became notorious when he cut the head away from the body of his own father.

"This all needed to be ended ."He sighed.

"I have a plan "Easton said with his light husky voice

"A peace plan!"Easton smirked.And all of them knew thats where the trouble began.
He was famous for wearing his highly designed robes which portrayed him more as a conquerer.

"What?"Cosimo interrupted.

......................

"There is no way we would let our precious women in the Marquise house.I know how much of the fuckers they are."Howl interrupted.

''DONT YOU DARE TO OPPOSE ME HOWL!I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO.DONT YOU FUCKING TEACH ME!''

Easton's voice made everyone flinch.

"I think it is a good deal,only way to end all this."Alonso said.

"We will give them the most beautiful women of the Florence Empire."

"And who's that?"One of the ministers asked.

"Charmaine Damon!,is there any problem Cosimo!?"Easton asked.

He thought for some time.

"If it is the way to solve this problem ,I have no objection."Cosimo stated as the father of Charmaine.

"I have.how can it be?You have promised her to me,You motherfucker !Cosimo and now you agree her to give to the Visconti Capo "Alonso bursted.

"Huh ...You earlier said it was a good idea."
Easton chuckled.

"No more !and I won't let this happen.I will tear the flesh of every fucker who ever raises his eyes towards her and Feed him his own flesh."he left.

" He is dangerous when he is mad,Let's find some other option."Howl suggested.

"Dont you think I plan everything before it's implementation. Charmaine is an emotional threat to Alonso. They shouldn't be together.He'll eventually become weak and loose power,That's what love does to a person."Easton pointed out.

Cosimo nodded"I completely agree ,Easton!A woman in the life could be a good fuck,but if it turns more than that ,it could be dangerous.