6

I greeted him.I was more scared than those guys but I prefer not to show it to any of them.

I greeted him and even shook my hands.

Draco🌑
"Let them have a talk together, Don't you think Cosimo?"Ash raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah...."

Why was he nervous?I won't eat his daughter.Atleast not at the first meeting.

She ordered a glass of whisky,One for her and one for me.

"You drink?"I asked.

"Not usually,But it is the only way stay cool in front of you.''she said.

Charmaine♠️

I was going very well.

He grabbed it from my hand.

"You don't need it,trust me."He Chuckled.
Usually people look cute when they smile,But even his smile reflected terror but something like a sweet pain.

He pulled something out from his pocket.Is that a gun?I flinched.

He laughed,''relax!I won't kill you.Atleast not at the first meeting."

I was super embarrassed.Why do you have to be so scared,Charmaine?

He pulled out the ring and placed it on my ring finger.For the first time,I felt his sinster hands towards my innocent little soft hands.

The ring was so glamourous.He loves to show his influence.I despise such egoistic people.Even an ordinary ring will go.

"

From now,You are mine to touch ,Mine to claim and do whatever I want."

This gives me creeps.

"See,Charmaine you are locked now"he winked.My name through his lips looked so different.Is that me?

"Y-yours to claim?!!''I uttered.He had sent his men to take off my precious virginity and now,all of a sudden he is acting so possesive .Such a hypocrite!

"Don't be so nervous,You seem quite strong .You will bear my inner monster"

Draco🌑

T

he girl wasn't that weak as I had expected and she wasn't irritating like the other girls.

I love her reactions when I talk dirty to her.

But now,it wasnt a joke anymore .She really seemed scared.

"Dont worry,I will take care of your precious virginity."I came near her ear and whispered in her ear lobe and she widened her eyes.This girl is really fun.

I loved her faint mist.She smelled like mints and strawberries.Her perfume is so addictive.

Her friend came near her with sweat creeping through her with her nervous smile.This Girl,Helen is the weirdest of all.

"Dear Charmaine!Mama is calling you,"She pulled her arms and ran away.

Charmaine♠️

Now,Adele and Helen surrounded me.

"What happened?your cheeks are all red .What did he say to you?"

"Helen....He isn't the one who sent Damiano to take off my Virginity.He doesn't even know that I am not a virgin"

"Say everything   to Draco fearlessly at the wedding night!,he would have to trust you.You would be married then."Adeline said with great confidence.

"Ade is right!I need to tell him everything."helen said.

Mom came towards us,

"Girls ,come let us have lunch!"Mom came towards us.

She looked at my hand.

"Wow.Charm.Such a beautiful ring."

Helen looked at my ring.

''i looks so pretty and expensive.Woww.."

I gave a mere laugh,"huh!A pretty symbol of Slavery.''

At the lunch.
Wow!it was a perfect lunch with all of the controversial people of my life.I sat besides the beast.

Alonso was giving me such looks looking at my ring.Did I betray him?It was theirs plan for me to marry him?He could have stopped it easily.

"Why didn't your Aunt ,Come Draco!"Easton asked.

Now,Who was his Aunt,That even Easton knew.

"She is in England,However , she will attend the marriage."

He continued eating.

This Alonso ,I dont get this,He looks at me like I am the one who betrayed him.I need to talk to him.

Helen looked at Archer,

"May I ask why are you staring at the food for a long time?"

"Uhhmm..."Ash coughed.

"And not eating it?"Asked Adele.

"Actually,I have some trust issues"He said with no expression.WOW!If they don't even trust us a bit then why on earth they agreed for this marriage.

Alonso chuckled.
"C'mon,We got some standards we won't kill you by just poisoning the food,It would be a blood war."

Draco looked at Alonso with mere irritation,"Still,Archer is right upto some extent.You won't attack directly either.You must be planning something like backstabbing."

Alonso looked at him with red fiery eyes,ready to attack .Shit I don't want such scene to be created.
"Relax,Alonso.Why dont you have some drink."Easton patted his shoulder.

Damn,tension was ready to build up.

After the notorious lunch Ever.

I had to make this thing clear with Alonso first.He went upstairs.I followed him.There we go,it was an empty hall.We could talk easily.

He was looking towards the big window with his hands in his black pants and white shirt.He had probably taken off his coat which was on the chair now.

"Alonso!?"

He looked at me with lifeless eyes ,"what are you doing here ,Go down stairs."He was probably angry ,then he looked towards the window again.Probably,He didn't want to look into my eyes.

"Alonso,Look,we need to talk.I can't handle this awkwardness between us."I came closer to him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me toward the side of the window and and grabbed my throat.He took his knife.

His eyes were red now.

"Do you know it is the same knife I killed my father with.I can't handle itchy people."

He will definitely crush me today.
Tears starting forming in my eyes .Not because I got emotion but the pain in my throat was reflected by my eyes.

He removed his hand and set me free.I took a long breathe.

"Why do you have to make this hard for me charmaine,leave me alone."