5

"Dont you think it is weird ,Draco!We attacked there territory and they came for a peace treaty."Acher Said,while I was concentrated towards the rubix cube in front of me.

"Doesn't matter.Atleast,Draco gets a bride for himselves.He is getting old."Ash laughed.He can never be serious.

"I know ,Easton might have a plan behind all this.He isn't the one to give up so easily.But we will get a chance to get closer to Cosimo."

"Draco!Why dont you open the envelope let us see who this woman is?"Ash was in great interest.

I looked at the envelope and opened it without any interest.

It was young girl with shiny eyes as if glitter had been splashed through her eyes.She had a generous smile on her face and was in her
White top.

."wwwow!Man she is really a thing.It would be a loss for you to reject her.She is really hot."

I smirked ."Huh.Do you think some women have the potential of bringing me loss."

"Archer!Tell them to fix a date of engagement."I continued.

"So,restless huh!?"Ash Chuckled.

"I need to get some more Information about Cosimo.Ash?search for it?!"
They nodded.

Charmaine♠️

We were having our breakfast as usual.
''Charmaine! Dear!You need to come with us.We have an important work to do!'dad said.

I could get it why this man was being nice to me all of a sudden.

I just nodded my head and we headed towards the Castellano Mansion.

"So,Charmaine !We have decided your marriage with the Capo of Milan"
Dad said in a low tone.

Capo of Milan?Draco Marquise?

What?why don't they kill me instead?They couldn't even dare saying his name.

"And we got a plan behind it.You have to spy him.We will provide you nessasary training.You will be safe.Dont worry."Easton said.

"

So,what .......do I need to do?!''

Easton said."You just need few months of training."

I looked at Alonso .He immediately turned his eyes away from mine.Did I do something wrong?Well I don't owe him anything.

At home.

"Draco?!!!"Helen cried.

"I don't think that is a good choice,Charmie?!'
She said.

"Huh..Did they even give me a choice."I said with a slight smile.

"Look,Firstly the biggest problem is the man you are going to get married to, himself.Secondly,He will soon discover you aren't a virgin and thirdly,They sent you  to spy him.What if he finds out?You know his tormenting skills.Right?"Helen,my sister freaked out.

"To be honest,I am not scared of death anymore.He was the one who planned all of this to happen to me.If I can help them to destroy him.I will give my best."

"I have never seen you that confident,But it is life threatening."

I looked at her.
"Helen,I will handle."

Training

I wore my white Shirt and jeans.
"Howl and Alonso are there to train you well ,do your best."That's the only thing dad said on his way.

Howl was sitting right in front of me "Look,Charmaine.firstly ,you need to make sure that nobody is near you.when you are completely isolated.Contact us ,then."

"Ok.So,what do I need to spy for.He won't share any of his information with me."

Alonso looked at me."yes,he won't.So,you can overhear his conversations and even Raid his cupboard but carefully."

These were my training days and I tried my best to become perfect in all these matters.

After few weeks .

"Tomorrow is your engagement,Charmaine!Make sure to remain suspicionless in his eyes."Alonso said.

Alonso tapped my shoulder and left.

....

"Can't believe, Tomorrow we are going to meet Draco face to face."Helen said dramatically.

"Even if he is so horrifying,He is really hot."
Adeline said with usual teenager tone.

"He wont kill me on the first day we meet.Will he?"I asked the girls.I was kinda nervous for meeting the beast for the first time.

Adeline looked at me."Most probably,No!"

Mom entered the room.

"Darling ,they have selected the most glamorous dress for your engagement.I am  sure you would like it!"Mom said not with excitement because like everyone she considered a marriage with Draco ,a bad idea.

"They?"I asked.

"The dress has come for Castellano mansion."Mom said with low voice.

"I see,they are more excited than Charm for the marriage."Adeline gave a mere laugh .

"Charmaine is not excited ."Helen said.

"Excited to play a death game."I said.

It was a short dress with deep neckline.Golden and white .Of course,It would be expensive like shit .

     Draco🌑

I organized the party in Naples so,that they won't act smart.
The place was nice.

"Nice to meet you,Draco?!"Cosimo came towards me.This man is so clingy.I just nodded my head.

"I think it is the time for you to meet Charmaine."he said

"Or what?Did he came here to see your ugly face ,fuckass?"Ash finally Said.He was also irritated by his dramatic behaviour.

"I Don't want to get into the fight with the asshole like you,who is so frightened and weak that he tried to comit suicide 2 times only when he was 12."

I knew,The biggest weapon of the enemy is to conquer the weakness of his opponent.

Ash pulled out his gun but I stopped it.

"May be ,We should cut this bullshit and introduce me to your family."

He nodded.

The girl appeared in front of me just as she was in the photo.She had great long smooth legs and a shinning face.

"Bro,Charmaine really got some charm."Ash whispered my ear.

"So,she is my daughter, Charmaine,This is my wife Miley and My younger daughter Adeline and their cousin,Helen "

We meet her family ,But all of them were so nervous that they shivered ,even while shaking hands with me But I wasn't surprised at all.This is how my influence is.

                        Charmaine ♠️

He is more handsome than I expected.Now,I get why social media is head over heels for him.