3

Charmaine♠️

I pushed Hellen

"I apologise for her over talkative nature."I said with a smile.Helen rolled her eyes.

But still it gave me creeps,The guys from enemy territory,They looked muscular.They were probably men of the Visconti .

We should remain cautious.

Damanio, especially gave me creeps.The way he was starting at me as if he hadn't seen a woman before.Theyall started dancing and Damiano came near me on the counter.I ordered a red wine.Damiano came with it .One for him and one for me.

"Aren't you the consligure's daughter."

"Yes,I am"I said confidently .My Eyes on Helen.Afterall she is an irresponsible child.

"You are really pretty ,I love you long smooth legs."

I gave a mere laugh.

''Man,I think you are really horny,You should go get yourself a whore to fuck."I dont usually use such abusive language but I knew where to use it.

He violently grabbed by my waist towards himself.I could feel his breath on my face.No man had touched me before like .

"I don't want a whore."he said while touching my lips.Honestly,I felt kinda drowsy.So,I immediately removed his hands.

And had 2 more shots of red wine.

"You are a part of Viscontis  Mademen,aren't you?"I asked.

"You are good at coming to conclusions."He chuckled.

"What if sometimes you betray your Capo?!"
I asked.

He laughed."then ,I would beg him to kill me."

''He is really horrifying."I admited.

The temperature was rising up.I felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and between my legs.

He came closer to me."not as deadly as your eyes are right now."With his corny lines,he came closer towards me.

I wasnt feeling right at all.I couldn't even see Helen or Alex,I could ask help for.Something wasn't right.

''h-hey..Get over me.."I managed to say.and e started touching me inappropriately .

My brain and heart stopped working and my vision blurred.He started kising me fiercely.
It wasn't real probably,I was dreaming.I felt myself melting into a foam.

He took in his arms and took me towards one of the room.

At meeting block

Cosimo heard a ringing bell.It was one of his bodyguards.

"Sir!Mrs Charmaine and Mrs Helen are somewhere.They told us that they are for a college get together and now they aren't at the college."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME.IT IS 2:00 Am."

Sweat started dropping from his face.He knew if he said to Easton,he will kill him.because from now Charmaine is very important.

He woke up and left with his men.he needed to search the girls."

Charmaine♠️

I woke up feeling very drowsy.I had a heavy head ache and so much pain in my legs.Wait?this isn't even my bedroom.I was at the room of the club.
No. No No No...This can't be.

He pulling out my clothes ,we kissing,him over me.He grabbing my head.

My virginity?
No

I woke up and found blood over the sheets.My every clothing scattered around the room.I was naked.

That viscontian bastard.He tricked me.Those drinks?he drugged me?

Knock! Knock!

I flinched

"Charmie!?are you there?"

It was Helen.She spoke with a broken voice.

I grabbed the sheets over me and opened the door.It was Alex and Helen.

They were as shocked as I am when they opened the door.Tears flashed from Helen's cheeks.She was so emotional.

She hugged me.But none of them even asked me a question.They helped me to dressup as I wasn't in the state to do that.

Alex looked at me,.
"Charmie!Adeline called.The bodyguards found out that you aren't in the college and they informed your dad.You need to run."

"C-charmaine!.I am so scared .What will we do now."I hugged her.

Perhaps Alex was looking at me thinking how I didn't even shed a tear but he could notice shivering in my hands and my weakness.

"We dont have time.,It's 2:30 Already .C'mon guys .You should go now."

"But look at Charmie.Her marks on the body.How will..we go..Alex!?"

"Wait,I will grab a jacket from somebody."Alex said and he gave it to me.

We went through the car and we reached home and I knew what was waiting for me.

Dad with a horrifying face.I wasn't in the state to say something .All I had to do right now was to bear and bear.

He slapped me.That was the first thing he did.
"You worthless piece of shit.How dare you?"

That was how my dad is .I kept my eyes downwards.Ignoring literally everything.

He got more angry.He pushed me towards the walls and all my headache and soberness was gone.It was a great blow to my head.

He slapped me again ,till I felt on his feet.Mom cried,so did Helen but no tear from my face.

''please uncle stop it!"Helen cried .She couldn't utter a single word in front of dad.Knowing my condition,she said it.

Dad left me and moved towards her.Thats were I panicked.

"Shut your mouth,You daughter of a whore.Your kinky mother left you because she wanted to taste some nice dicks and you even have the worth to utter a word in front of me.Isnt it enough that we are providing shelter to you?''

Helen said nothing but I knew it tore her apart.

He turned back to me as I was still on the floor.He grabbed my hair harshly so that I could look towards him.

"Your motionless eyes show that you are turning into a slut,that's what you are?And I can't tolerate you anymore.You would be married as soon as possible."

He stopped there and started calling his men who headed to diamo club to find us .

"They are here."He stated.

Helen and I got a chance to move upstairs to the room.Adeline was there and she hugged
me .

She was shocked,"Dad did this to you?''

I headed staight to the washroom and took a shower.I  realise how world shattered through my eyes.I considered myselves an elite and superior woman with so much want and respect but right know I feel worthless. I am noting ....