!!PLEASE READ!!

Hello!
This is a fan fiction about two characters named Bobby Worst and Alex Rimmer. Both characters are played by comedic actor Brandon Rogers (who you can find on YouTube by searching his name). He makes funny skits along with a huge variety of characters he has made himself. These characters often become popular and Brandon gives them their own series' to get to know the character and their backstories in more depth, as well as keeping the funny side of things by over exaggerating the events the character(s) are in.

FOR THOSE WHO KNOW BRANDON, do not take this ship too seriously, this was a random role play that happened between me (a Bobby Worst role player) and somebody else i know (an Alex Rimmer role player). We had made the characters hook up and thought we'd make it a more serious situation from there. This was all for our own entertainment so please don't hate me or anyone else for this fanfic, i just wanted to write about these two since i love the role play im doing.

Brandon made Alex Rimmer back in 2009 when publishing his first ever 2 season series called "Theatre Class". This is where newly employed theatre teacher, Mr Rimmer is teaching his first ever class consisting of 6 kids. This series is filmed in a documentary type way. You can expect tons of twists, turns and comedy within this series and its easily bingeable. Brandon is currently working on bringing out a 3rd season this year (renamed "Class Acts") with almost a whole new class and exciting new adventures.

Bobby Worst was supposedly made back in 2018 on the 28th of September but as lore has shown, he was actually first made back on the 9th of July 2018. Bobby is a loud and outgoing (and also excessively horny/kinky) character whose father has always wanted him to be the best as a child. Because of this, he has made himself the Worst as he has grew up, becoming a terrorist and even finding out he isn't completely human, but half monster. He has not got his own series but pops up in many other series' like "Bryce", "Normal British Series", "Blame the Hero" and the end credits of "Stuff and Sam!" He is married to Bryce Tankthrust.

I will be using some of my own hcs for Bobby and (maybe) also for Alex, so if it isn't entirely in character, don't get mad at me LMAO.

ALSO A WARNING: This does contain nsfw chapters! (quite a lot of them because it involves BOBBY WORST) They will start with (EXPLICIT) to indicate they are nsfw.