Teacher meets terrorist

Ding!
Alex's phone pinged midway through teaching. He picked it up, looking to see he had been added to a group chat that seemed quite active. Luckily enough, the class he had were working on memorising their lines for a play at that moment, leaving him the chance to get to know a few people. He quickly scanned through the recent messages, through the list of members, the messages sent before he was added. He scrolled back down to type...

"Hello!"
"WOWOW HI ALEX"

Almost an istant reply. He looked at the persons name. "Bobby Worst?" he had quietly whispered to himself. He thought about it for a moment, repeating the name in his head before soon realising..he was talking to THE Bobby Worst. The globally known terrorist, the horniest man alive, the guy who has been on the news almost more than the fucking news reporters themselves. Holy shit.

"Is that THE Bobby Worst?"
"IT IS, YES, HI HI HI"

Alex had no clue how to act, other than smiling at his phone. He had no clue why he was smiling, or that he was even smiling at all, until he felt himself grinning stupidly. Part of him thought that it was because of the way Bobby was texting, he seemed excited and genuinely happy to be talking to him which he appreciated. Though, the other part of him was that he had secretly admired Bobby for a while. Of course he hadn't said anything about being a terrorist's fanboy but it really was true. He found Bobby extremely hot, he loved the way Bobby painted the makeup he wore on his face and how rebellious he acted, regardless of who is watching him. To be honest, he worshipped every feature of the man.

He found himself in a conversation with Bobby, at first it being funny jokes and teasing eachother, before it slowly drifted to flirting back to back.

"Don't test it, Rimmer, i'll come over there and fuck you"
"And what if i want that? What if that's the reason why im gonna test you?"
"You'd actually be down to have me show up at your work and do that?"
"If that's what you want, that's what i want."
"Im fucking coming over"
"Haha, very funny"
"I mean it, see you in a minute"

Alex's eyes widened as he quickly sat up straight. He knew he had to find someone to cover his class, all he could think of was the Dean, Dean Sears. He knew she'd cave and do it, Alex used to have many hookups with the Dean in the past, resulting in her having a slight soft spot for him. He quickly scanned the room to make sure his class were still on track before he pushed himself off his seat, hurriedly making his way to her office. Tap tap tap, Alex knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Alex twisted the handle to the door and pushed it open fully. Dean Sears was filling out paperwork, her eyes not leaving her page to meet Alex's but still recognising him by the pattern he knocks in.

"What do you want, Alex? You're meant to be teaching."

"Yes, i know, i was just wondering if you could cover my class for about an hour? Something came up and i-"

The Dean twisted in her chair, finally looking up at Alex.

"I cant just let you leave, Alex, this is your job."

"Yes i know, but its extremely important, please i beg. I would tell you why but its quite personal." Alex adjusted his collar of his shirt, trying his best to look certain. "Just one hour, please."

"Fine, but you owe me."

"YES, thank you, i promise i'll make it up to you."

"Mmhm."

The Dean gathered up her papers and left her office, Alex following behind her but stopping in the hallway. He waited nervously for Bobby to walk in.