Its more than that

(EXPLICIT)
Alex had finally finished his shift at the school. He had his bag with his teaching supplies inside, hung only over his right shoulder as he was walking out of the school.

He looked to his left. He saw a figure sat on the pavement. It was Bobby. He had an arm resting on one of his knees, holding a cigarette between his two fingers. He watched as Bobby brung it close and took a drag form the cigarette, blowing the smoke out from his mouth slowly. Alex finally worked up the courage to speak.

"Didn't get enough, did you?"

He kept watching Bobby as he saw him look up. His face lit up once he saw Alex, he had been waiting for an hour or two. He pushed the burning end of the cigarette into the ground and left it there.

"Guess not. You was different to any other hookup."

"Oh yeah?" Alex responded with a teasing grin. "Not 'cause you're secretly in love with me now?"

Bobby chuckled softly, not responding back. He stood up and approached Alex, their eyes locking as he stood inches away from Alex.

"Was wondering if you wanted another round?" Bobby spoke in a low tone, almost a whisper.

Alex felt himself grin widely. He didn't have a specific reason why, Bobby just made him smile.

"Oh yeah?"

"Alright fine, i want more of you. You gotta answer me though, do you want another round or not?"

"Maybeeee.."

Bobby grinned, not saying anything, just staring at Alex. He was waiting. Suddenly Alex grabbed Bobby's wrist firmly and led him to his car.

Alex threw his bag in the front seat whilst Bobby opened the back door to climb over the back seats and to the left window. Alex soon joined him on the right side, closing and locking the doors. As soon as he saw Bobby reach to pull him closer, he pushed him down and straddled him. His face moved close to Bobby's. He felt his hot breath on his face as he whispered.

"My turn."

He finally caught Bobby blushing and wasn't able to stop his grin. As soon as he got the nod from Bobby, he pressed their lips together. Their lips moved in sync as Alex quickly ran his hand from Bobby's waist and up to his neck. He hooked his fingers around the zipper to his latex suit and dragged it down teasingly slow, receiving a desperate whine from Bobby. His hand reached down to yet again undo and pull down Alex's lower clothing, feeling his own suit being pulled off all in one go almost at the same time. He planted a hand on Alex's chest and rubbed it gently, letting Alex have full control in what he did to Bobby. Alex made sure the pair of them were fully unclothed before he gave Bobby anything. He suddenly sat upright and looked down at Bobby.

"On your hands and knees."

Bobby sat up and eagerly got on his hands and knees, his hand holding onto the handle of the car door for support. Alex got on just his knees right behind Bobby and moved his hips close. He pushed inside of him without warning, causing Bobby to gasp and soon follow with a moan. His free hand gripped the edge of the seat and he arched his back, feeling Alex start to move. Though he didn't start slow and ease Bobby in, he started at a normal pace.

Bobby's back was covered in nasty scars and they were all clearly made from nails clawing into his skin and fiercely being dragged down. You may think because Bobby has many hookups that these could be from several different hookups, but really these were all from one specific individual, Bryce Tankthrust. Bobby is married to Bryce but they've agreed to have hookups because of Bryce's past job of being a well known porn star. (yes, Bobby starred in a few videos) They also have hookups because Bobby is polyamorous. Don't worry, Bobby and Bryce tell/ask each other about hookups and possible relationships, they're toxic to other people and not each other. There is one specific scar in the centre of Bobby's back that is thicker and deeper than the others which was from their wedding night. (don't worry about him, he enjoys this shit)

Alex's eyes scanned along each scar, finding them oddly attractive, especially since they were on Bobby's body. He hoped to one day leave one or two behind.

He redirected his focus to his hips, quickening the pace to receive slightly louder moans and whimpers from Bobby. He pushed himself closer against him, wanting to take every inch of Alex. Alex groaned at the feel of him, his hand reaching over to grab a messy handful of Bobby's hair as he roughly pulled it back. This caused him to only make louder noises, his hands gripping the handle and the seat tight.

"So desperate for me to break you, huh?~" Alex couldn't look away from Bobby crumbling beneath him if he wanted to.

"P-Please sir, please~" Bobby sounded desperate, his breath already heavy from how excited he had gotten.

Alex smirked and moved faster, his thrusts gradually becoming rougher as they went on. He occasionally let himself moan and groan as the feeling was too good to hide. They got more and more heated, causing the windows to steam around them. Bobby's hand left the door handle and slapped against the window, leaving a mark of his hand on the foggy window.

"Please make me bleed Alex, hurt me."

Alex hesitated for a moment but leaned down far enough to reach Bobby's neck and lightly bite down on it.

"Please daddy~"

The name excited Alex more, causing him to harshly bite down on his neck and draw some blood. He let out a soft groan against Bobby's skin before tasting the blood through his teeth. This only caused Bobby to become more of a moaning mess, his hand gripping the car seat tightly. He couldn't regain any self respect for the life of him. He just let himself melt under Alex's touch.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head before closing them tight, his mouth hanging open to moan breathlessly as he felt Alex's teeth sink deeper into his skin. He felt the suction as Alex sucked up all that bled from Bobby's neck, leaving a light hickey around his teeth marks. He slowly pulled away with a satisfying pop. He licked all that he missed from his teeth, loving how Bobby tasted.

"Fu-ck!" Bobby moaned, his word being broke up by Alex pushing faster and deeper into him. "Alex please!~"

"Take it." He strikes a hand across Bobby's ass, leaving a light red colour behind.

Bobby nodded, not begging him anymore. He didn't want him to stop, he was far too close.

"So close~"

"When you're ready, baby~"

After just two simple thrusts Bobby completely lost control and came, Alex following along after a few short seconds. The two of them stayed there for a little, regaining their stamina before Alex slowly pulled out, causing Bobby to make a slight noise.

They grabbed their clothes and redressed themselves before sitting beside each other, panting lightly. Alex dropped his head on Bobby's shoulder, grabbing his hand at the same time and interlocking their fingers tight. Bobby smiled weakly and looked at Alex, kissing the centre of his head and gently rubbing his hand with his thumb. All was silent before Alex spoke softly.

"Y'know..i really like you."

"I like you too, you're a good person, Alex."

He felt Alex's head turn to look up Bobby dead in the eyes. There was an intense silence before Alex spoke again.

"No, it's more than that."