Teaser for my New Rdr2 book

|A.N: Here is the teaser for my upcoming Rdr2 book, that will have the son of Dutch Van Der Linde & The grandson of Red Harlow, so i hope you enjoy this teaser of mine, it will be a gooder and a sad one at that. So please comment and vote for this teaser, so i know you like it and would read it.|

I remember the first time I saw it. Tried to find words to describe it. But I couldn’t. Nothing had prepared me. No books. No teachers. Not even my parents. Death is everywhere on the prairie. In every form you can imagine. And a few your worst nightmare couldn’t muster.

Death hides in creek beds. Possesses animals. It hides in tall grass, waiting. But death was its own disease. And carelessness was contagious. But of all the perils awaiting us, sickness and snakes, bad horses and outlaws, there was one thing above all that sent terror through both man and beast… There was one word so feared it was barely spoken and barely whispered… River.

-—————-

"God Damn you, you bastards!" Arthur shouted as he shot at the Pinkertons. Cassidy and Arthur shot two in the head, instantly killing them both. Arthur shot again, once more, hitting its mark. It turned into a quick gunfight as Arthur & Cassidy held off the Pinkertons. Just as most of them had been killed, Micah stabbed Cassidy in the side of the the abdomen and tackled Arthur to the ground.

"I gotcha now BLACK LUNG!" Micah shouted as he turned Arthur over on his back. "You're a rat! You're a rat!" Arthur shouted back.

"I'm a survivor, Black Lung! Harlow!" Micah shouted as he punched Arthur in the face. "A Survivor!" Micah shouted one more and punched Arthur's face again, blood splatted from his face.

"That's all there is, livin' and dyin'," Micah said as he prepared to throw another punch, but this time Cassidy caught it and threw Micah over him, causing the three of them to fall off the cliff and land on the level where John had left Arthur & Cassidy.

Arthur & Cassidy took longer to get up than Micah, who had gotten up rather quickly. Micah grabbed Arthur's neck and began to choke him, Cassidy then looked at the two with wide eyes. Arthur punched Micah in the stomach. Once, twice, then a third time, yet it still wasn't enough. It wasn't until Cassidy gave an uppercut to the chin. Forcing Micah back as blood flew from his mouth. Micah clenched his mouth, but had no time to react as Arthur threw a punch at Micah. Forcing the rat back.

Arthur threw another punch, but was blocked by Micah's other hand. Micah then proceeded to punch Arthur in the stomach multiple times. Followed by smashing his head into Arthur's. Arthur was forced back, stumbling heavily. Cassidy could feel the blood dripping out of him which caused him to gasp and grunt before pulling the knife out and throwing it somewhere.

Micah then tackled Arthur to the ground. And proceeded to punch Arthur in the face multiple times. After a short while, Arthur blocked one of the punches, taking the opportunity to grab Micah by his collar and smash his head into Arthur's. Micah realled back as he clenched his nose tightly. Arthur then kicked Micah in the leg, causing him to fall on one knee.

Cassidy quickly got back up and grabbed Micah by his throat. Pushing Micah towards the wall. Arthur pinned Micah against the wall, followed by multiple punches to the face and gut. After doing that for a few moments, Arthur threw Micah to the floor, his face was bloodied. Micah seemed to reach for his gun, but Arthur reacted quickly and slammed himself into the rat. Causing Micah to lose one of his guns.

It flew near the edge of the cliff they were fighting on. Arthur then punched Micah in the back of the head. Which was followed by Cassidy smashing Micah's head into the ground. He smashed it at least two times, before Micah seemed to lose consciousness. Arthur & Cassidy were exhausted beyond reckoning. The two slowly slouched off of Micah and fell flat on their backs.