002

ADONIS MONAÍ WHITE | 20
JULY 25TH, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

10:02AM

I woke up feeling heavyweight on my body, looking down seeing Amazi on my lower half.

"Mazi" I shook him.

No response...

I shook him again, causing him to turn, still deep in his slumber. "Come on Mazi I gotta pee" I continued to shake him.

He sucked his teeth moving off of me, fully waking up. He stretched letting out a loud, relieving groan, then sat up staring at me.

"Boo dirt neck" I bucked at him, only for him to push me off the bed.

Erupting into laughter, getting up going to the bathroom. I did my business then washed my hands. As I was walking out the bathroom I heard my phone ringing.

I made my way over to his nightstand where my phone resided, grabbing it seeing my bestfriend Junei calling me.

Before I could answer Amazi came up to me taking my phone out my hands, putting it in his sweat, I mugged him off rip.

"Why you keep taking my phone Amazi" I questioned, still mugging him, but he didn't answer. "Gimmie my phone" I reached towards his sweats but he moved my hand.

"Unless you tryna touch skraight' dick back up," he replied as I rolled my eyes, sitting on his comfy ass bed as he went in the bathroom

"Whatchu wanna do today" Amazi came out the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, toothpaste dripping from his mouth.

Looking like he just got done sucking 10 dicks at once, face got dumped on with loads of nut.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

He mugged me, looking at me weirdly.

"Yea if you give me my phone back and take me home so I can change and brush my teeth" I replied, looking around bored as fuck.

"Ain' no yea if you give me my phone back bullshit, fuck that dusty ass phone.. we still doing something regardless Adonis" he threw a purple toothbrush at me.

I grabbed the toothbrush, getting off his bed going into the bathroom, pushing him out the way. I wet the toothbrush then placed toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth.

Once I was done Mazi got in the shower and I waited patiently for his stank ass to get out.

I glanced at his dresser seeing my phone grabbing it, calling Junei back.

The call connected as she answered on the second ring. "Ouu girl where you at" she questioned, all in my grill with her nosy ass. "Girl i'm somewhere, what's the moves though" I asked. I'm tryna slide somewhere.

"Kari and nem tryna go to escape the room, tryna slide" immediately catching my attention. Could never go wrong with going out and having fun. Especially an escape room.

Being that I live in St. Louis it ain't shit to do down here but go to the lil shit they have or six flags.

"Duhhh, already knowing me," I heard the bathroom door open, Amazi coming out fully dressed in some slight.. black nike tech and some black gel asics. Amazi glared at my phone for a quick second making his way over to me grabbing my phone hanging up.