003

OMNISCIENT
JULY 26TH, 2023
📍ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI

3:34AM

Adonis heard shuffling around the master bedroom causing her to shift in her sleep as she slowly woke up.

She covered her eyes when they opened due to the bright light being on. Taking a minute to observe the late scenery she peeped Amazi wasn't near her nor in the room.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time groaning at how late it was.

"Amazi?" she said, tiredness evident in here voice. Amazi soon then came out his closet dressed in an all black attire with a black ski mask on, a dark wood placed in between his lips.

"Where you going" Adonis questioned her bestfriend. "

"Bust some moves" he sparked the wood. Adonis then got up taking the pearled wood out his mouth, hitting it in the process. "Lemme come" she said , rubbing the crust out her eyes.

Amazi only chuckled at her because she didn't know what she's finna get herself into.

"Throw sum black clothes on Doni" and she did as told.

She walked out her closet with an all black hoodie and sweatpants set on. She spotted her black air force 1s and put them on, completely matching Amazi's attire.

Amazi threw a black ski mask at her which she luckily caught and put it on.

"Ready" he asked in a questioning manner making the vulnerable girl nod her head.

_______

4:00AM

The two sat in the blacked out Aston Martin Valhalla, parked in the hood of Dutchtown.

Amazi moved intently as he stuffed his 100-round magazine with 762 bullets for his blackout micro draco.

Once he finished, he turned the headlights of his car off, making the whole scenery go black. He then pulled his black ski mask out and handed a loaded customized glock 19 gen5 to Adonis.

She followed his every move, pulling down her given ski masked and cocked the gun back.

"I shoot out my side you shoot out yours" he instructed as he started his car and rolled down the windows.

He pulled off slowly letting bullets fly freely as if he didn't care what opposition he hit.

Adonis only shot the gun twice, immediately scared and shocked of the crucial scene. Amazi then pulled off fast as he rolled the tinted windows up.

_______

11:32AM

Adonis woke up due to the bright sunlight, as if she had forgotten to close her curtains before she went to sleep.

She looked over and saw Amazi sleeping peacefully, his mouth gazed open, snoring obnoxiously.

She didn't even know Amazi came into her room and went to sleep with her.