Marinette

A little blush formed on her face as she looked at every one in the classroom. She noticed a few familiar faces and notice a lot of new people.

She kind of felt a little nervous because of everyone's eyes being on her. She grabbed her bag and walked over towards the seat that the teacher pointed at.

She sat down next to a girl with blonde and pink hair.  She had blue eyes and looked to be her age. 

"Hey there I'm Zoe nice to meet you" The young lady said with a smile on her  face. 

Marinette gave her a smile back " It's nice to meet you as well."

Zoe - So where are you coming from Marinette?

Marinette - Oh I'm coming from America. 

Zoe - Really what state?

Marinette - New York. 

Zoe - Really? I'm from New York. I just moved here 2 years ago.

Marinette - Really? I'm from here I moved a few years ago. 

Zoe - Wow! Well if you want I can give you a tour around the school and also introduce you to my friend group. 

Marinette - I would love that.

Zoe smile at Marinette before going quiet when the teacher began speaking.  The whole time in class Marinette could feel someone staring at her.

She didn't want to turn around and look because she felt like it would be weird but she couldn't shake the feeling. 

After class she grabbed all of her things and left the classroom with Zoe.

Zoe - Wow I'm glad that class is over with because damn it was boring I hate math.

Marinette - Mmmm I kind of like it.

Zoe - Girl your very different anyways do you know where your new locker is?

Marinette - Uhhhh no but I do have a paper.

After she said that she pulled out her paper to show Zoe. Zoe grabbed it and read over it.

Zoe - Ok we have 2 classes together.

Marinette - Really which one?

Zoe - Math and Art class.

Marinette - Ok that's good.

Zoe - Yep! And its good because you can meet my friends.

Marinette - Ok.

Zoe looked back down at the paper and read over it again.  While she was reading over it she made a face. Marinette looked up at her and raised her her eyebrow.

Marinette - Whats wrong?

Zoe - Well for one you have a locker next to the most popular boy in the school. You also have 2 classes with him as well. Math and English.

Marinette - How do you know?

"Because my sister is one of the popular girls. She knows his schedule by heart." She said while rolling her eye's. 

Marinette - Really?

Zoe - Yes it's a whole group of them. I think it's..........10 of them if I'm right.

Marinette - Mmmm sounds like some middle school shit.

Zoe - Oh no they don't do middle school shit. They throw party, smoke weed, get drunk, skip school, fuck like rabbit and more. The more money you have the popular you are.

Marinette - Wait if your sister one of the popular girls why aren't you up there? Don't you have money?

Zoe - Yes I do but I'm nothing like my sister.  She's a slut and a spoiled brat.

Marinette just listened to Zoe as she talked shit about her sister.  She had never met someone who hated their sibling like she did.

Zoe - Anyway enough about the popular kids it's just making my head hurt thing about them.

Marinette - I can tell.

Zoe -  Yeah I'm sorry. 

Marinette - No your fine I understand everyone always talk shit.

Zoe - Girl I just know that all of the boys and girls are going to be on your ass.

Marinette - Why do you say that?

Zoe - Girl your gorgeous! I know the popular kids will try and pick you up.

Marinette - I don't know why. I don't have any money and I really don't like people like that. 

Zoe - Well than the boys would probably tried to slide in your panties which is going to make the girl mad.

Marinette rolled her eyes before shaking her head. " I hope not because I really don't have time to put up with anyone bullshit. 

Zoe - Girl I don't blame you this School is very messy. 

Marinette shook her head before stopping at a locker.

Zoe - Well this is your locker.

Marinette - Thank you for showing me. 

Zoe - Of course.

After that Marinette grab the paper and began putting the combination in.  While doing so Zoe waited. As she walked she watched a group of girls walk over towards the two.

Zoe - Oh shit.

Marinette - What?

Zoe - It's the popular girls. 

I hope you like it!!!! I will have more stories up in a few day's or probably tomorrow love you guys 😘😘😘😘