Annoying

"Wait so let me get this straight you and Adrien are boyfriend and Girlfriend?" Zoe said while her and Marinette walk to their second period.

Marinette - Hell no I'm not anyone's girlfriend I'm single.

Zoe - Well that's not what I've been hearing. 

Marinette gave her a looked that immediately made her shut up. The bluenette rolled eyes before they entered the the class room.

Word had gotten around quick about her and Adrien. Everyone thought they were dating or something. Come to find out his friend Kim had made a post about them.

She was so pissed off when she seen it. She was so pissed that she confront him in front of the whole class. After she was done yelling at him. Kim laughed at her, he was begin cocky because Adrien wasn't there to put him in his place.

When they entered the room everyone turned there heads to look at them. Marinette just rolled her eyes before sitting at the table she had been at since she first came to the school.

As soon as she sat down Luka walk over to her.

Luka - Hi.

Marinette - Hi....Luka what happened?

His had a bandage on his nose and his nose piercing was missing. 

Luka - Oh I was putting on my shirt and my pierced got stuck. I accidentally ripped it out while trying to fix it.

Marinette - Damn.

Luka - I know I have to wait 2 weeks before I put it back in.

Zoe - Ahh I remember when that happened to me. It felt like I was going to die.

As the 3 of them talk to each other Luka sister came over.

Juleka - Luka you need to come over here with us.

Luka - Mmmm why?

Juleka - Because she's Adrien girlfriend you already know how he is.

Marinette - I'm not his girlfriend.

Juleka - So what are you than?

Luka - Juleka if you don't go I swear.

Juleka looked between them before leaving. Marinette was so upset, the last thing she wanted was to start losing her friends.

Marinette - Luka if you ever feel like you doing want to be around than please-

Luka shook his head " It's fine I'll be ok if Adrien founds out I'm talking to you than so be it.

Marinette smiled at him before Zoe change the conversation. Her second period was alright it was the same as always. Before she was about to leave the class room she had gotten a text.

Unknown: What's your third period?

Marinette just looked at the message before closing her phone and leaving the class room.

When she enter the library she said hello to the librarian before going upstairs to her little aere. As she was walking she head a a familiar voice.

"I figured you'd be up here."

Marinette let out a little sigh before Turing her head to look at Adrien who was standing behind her.

Marinette - How the hell did you even-

Adrien - I told you Princess I have Troopers watching you. ~