I'm Not A Dog

Zoe - Girl your man is crazy!!!

Marinette - His not my man but what did he do?

Luka - Man Mari you have to keep up with the school news.

After he said that he whipped out his phone and turned it on. In their school there was a certain girl who ran the school gossiping page or otherwise the t-page it had everyone's business on there.

Y'all we have a sleeping page at my school and they have over 12 pic of me.😂 we also have a tea page.

No one secret was safe at the school it had rains, who slept with who, peoples nudes and more.

Marinette really didn't pay any mind to it until now.

Zoe - Just look what your boyfriend did to Kim!

Marinette eyes widen when she seen the picture and also the caption.

Looks like word got around about Kim talking shit about Adrien's New Girl!!!!This is a warning for everybody watch what you say about Marinette Dupain-cheng or you'll end up like him😬👀☕.

The post already had over 20k likes and at least 1K comments. It had only been posted for 5 minutes.

"What the fuck". Marinette said as she looked at the picture she couldn't believe the damage he had did to Kim.

Luka - Well looks like I need to watch out or I'll end up like him.

Marinette - I wouldn't allow him to do something like that to you.

Zoe - Are you sure?

Marinette - Yes! I mean sure Kim deserved to get his ass beat but not like this he looks almost dead!

"That's what happens when you go behind Adrien's back."

All three of them turned around when they heard another voice talking to them. It was a tall girl standing behind him with her arms crossed.

Alya - Adrien wants you Marinette.

Marinette - For what?

Since they were in second period the teacher wasn't there. Everyone was in the classroom was focusing on them.

Alya - Don't know all I know is he said if you're not in there he'll come get you himself.

Marinette - Will tell him I'm not just some damn dog he can call whenever he wants something!

Alya Shrugged her shoulders before turning around and leaving the classroom. There was no point in him getting her. They literally had four minutes left of class.

Marinette was so annoyed that he had one of his Troopers come get her.

Zoe - Man out of all the girls in that group she scares me the most.

Luka - Yrah scary and hot but not hotter than you two.~

Zoe - Ew I think I'm going to barf.

Marinette giggled before picking up her stuff. Her day have been going okay so far she got looks here and there because of her being with Adrian but overall it didn't bother her one bit as long as no one said anything to her.

When she enter the library she said hello to the librarian before going upstairs were she usually sit.

When she sat down she pulled out her computer to watch a show she had been watching for a few days.