His House

Marinette waited outside near the back door with her things. She had been waiting for Adrien for 3 minutes now.

" Fucking shit head I should have just went home." Marinette said to herself . 

While she was waiting the door opened up. Marinette turned around to see Luka coming out of the school. 

Luka - What are you you doing out here?

Marinette - I'm waiting on fucking Adrien.

Luka - Damn if you want I can sit outside with you.

Marinette - No your ok it's about to rain anyway. 

Luka - If that's the case I'm definitely not leaving you out here alone. 

Marinette giggled before watching him sat him stuff down next to her.

Luka - I just have to look out for your boyfriend.

Marinette rolled her eyes "You'll be fine I promise."

Luka shook his head before changing the conversation. The two stood outside talking and laughing together.

They were both having a good conversation until Adrien came out of the door.

Marinette was so into the conversation that she didn't notice him until he slap her ass. 

Adrien - Let's go.

Marinette blushed and looked back at him.

Marinette - It took you long enough.

Adrien didn't say anything to her, he was looking over at Luka.

Adrien - Is there a problem?

Luka - No I was just leaving. 

Luka looked like he was about to shit himself.  He quickly picked up his things and left the too.

Adrien stared him down the whole time he was walking down the steps.

Marinette - I don't knew why your so upset he was keeping  me company because you weren't here.

Adrien - Shut up and come on.

Marinette groan before picking up her stuff and walked with Adrien to his car.

One of Adrien many Cars

Marinette - Damn it's like everyone has a luxurious car.

Adrien - I'll buy you one if you want. 

Marinette - Hell no.

Adrien - Suit yourself.