~Never Ending Story~

TW/CW: Mentions of OD, needles, and smoking.

Wc: 2103

Comment any ideas/concerns here. I'm always open to ideas that could further in the plot. If you want to text me privately, text me on here, or add my Discord:
yyqnderi

Have a good day/afternoon/night!

Me and Velvet searched the car for what seemed like forever, but we couldn't find even a penny in the car. We even searched in the crevices of the car seats, but all we found were empty bottles of perfume.

Well, and this thing that looked like those things that clean a baby's nose.

We were sitting in front of a hotel room, trying to figure out how to pay the office worker. Velvet had been silently crying, crossing her arms. While I had been messing around with other parts of the car, trying to find some money.

I opened the console once again, searching through the random things Veneer held in his vehicle. I found a bobby pin, giving me an idea. I picked it up, crawling out of the car. I walked along the side walk, listening in on the rooms. Eventually, I found one that was dead silent. I listened for what felt like ten minutes before I figured it was empty.

I shoved the Bobby pin in the keyhole. I twisted and turned it, hoping to get it open. Looking over my shoulder, I could see the still crying Velvet walking towards me. I looked back at the task at hand. It took me what felt like forever- but once Velvet started complaining about herself growing cold I got annoyed enough to get it done.

Opening the door, I let out a sigh of relief at the empty room. Velvet strutted into the room, sitting down her phone and other things onto the table. One of these objects, was a wallet. "I thought you said you didn't have any money on you?"

Velvet looked at me, scoffing. "Yeah, no money for a hotel. You wouldn't find me dead with a hotel on my bank statement."

I fought back the urge to punch her. Only the thought of us slowly becoming friends made me calm down. And the fact that a murder charge won't look good on any future resumes. I shut the door, locking it behind me. I threw the blankets off the bed, analyzing every surface for bed bugs.

We were clear.

I sighed thankfully, flopping down on the bed. Velvet cleared her throat, pointing towards the shower. I nodded, giving her an okay to get in. As the door to the bathroom closed, I started thinking about the past week. Specifically Velvet.

It's crazy, the girl in the bathroom hates me. Yet, we've seen each other naked. My face flushed at the thought of it. Memories flooded back to me, of the night we hooked up.

Oh, that's what she meant.

Her lips trailed down my neck, all while her hands started to take off my shirt. I let out a low moan as her tongue danced across the exposed flesh. Let my hand rest on her thigh as she worked her magic in the other seat.

Suddenly, she stopped. It earned an impatient whine to come from the back of my throat. "Be patient.." she cooed at me. Reaching down, she pressed a button on the side of my seat. It sent the seat going slowly backwards, giving both of us more room.

She crawled onto my lap once the seat was back. Her skirt rose up her thighs in just a way that I could feel the heat coming from her. Not only that, my thigh felt the moist fabric rub against the sensitive skin. That alone almost made me moan.

She bent down, working her way down my collarbone again. I bit my lip, leaning my head back. "[Name]..?" She almost gasped out at me. "Yeah..?"