This is the Past?

2042, New York City, Kraang Invasion.

"Sensei! Master Leonardo! Are you alright? Let's get back to the cave and we can help you-"

"No Casey, we must stay here, I'm waiting for someone."

Explosions happen in the distance, Casey clearly growing tenser.

"Sensei... They're going to find us! We need to run!- Woah. Master Michelangelo?"

"Ah. Just who I was waiting for." Leo said to Mikey, clearly in pain and agony.

"What happened to Leo, Casey?" Mikey asks, a worried look dwelling on his face.

"The kraang just started attacking us. They found us while we were scavenging for supplies." Casey replied. Mikey is obviously worried. He looks at Casey then at Leo. Looking like he's thinking about something.

"Hey, don't be looking so down little bro, we got a mystic warrior on our side, what cant we do?" Leo whimpered.

Mikey looked at Leo, realising what he had to do just by looking at Leo's face. Orange glitter surrounded him, almost like an aura of some kid.

"Master Michelangelo! What are you doing? You'll die if you do this!!"

A portal. A shiny orange portal opened. 

poof 

Orange glitter. Everywhere. Tears gathering in Casey's and Leo's eyes.

"Go on through the portal. It will send you to the past, 2018 to be exact. you need to find the key that created all of this and destroy it. And when you've saved New York. Grab a slice!!"

"Sensei! Sensei no!!"

.

.

"Ouch... what happened. Wait... this is the past?! Im in 3D!"

woosh

A red sai sped past Casey's face.

"What the?-" Casey super confused.

"Who are you? And how did you get here?"

"Raph, calm down. He's probably overwhelmed."

"Shut up Leo. He's intruding, if he sees us, he will flip!"

"He seems to be concussed. His vision is probably blurry and hearing staticy."

"Donnie. What does half of that even mean?"

"We will have to question him when he recovers. Whats the date? I need to make sure that he doesnt stay in this condition for too long."

"August 7th 2012."